CHAPTER 19

∆~~~~~~~∆

Sunghoon was making cheese omelet for breakfast. For him and Heeseung who was currently taking a bath.

He cut an onion and spices and put them into the egg which he beat 2 minutes ago.

He added a lot of cheese as well.

Because he loves cheese.

After mixing them all, he poured the batter into the frying pan.

He put the bowl which was empty now, in the sink and stood in front of the stove with a spatula in his hand. He mixed the egg back and forth in the pan.

And as he was mixing, arms wrapped around his waist and a chin on his right shoulder.

"What are you making?"

Heeseung's voice traveled Sunghoon's right ear. Heeseung kissed his ear and tightened his arms around Sunghoon's waist.

Sunghoon smiled a little and gave him an answer.

"Omelet. Cheese omelet." Sunghoon spoke.

"Oh my God, really? I've never had one before."

Heeseung said. His tone changes due to excitement.

"Wait, for real?"

Sunghoon turned his head to the right and finally looked at Heeseung who had his eyes covered with his wet hair.

"Mhm," Heeseung answered and smiled.

Their noses were just a centimeter away. Heeseung quickly booped them once again.

"What is that, exactly?"

Sunghoon chuckled and looked straight again. Down at the omelet. He turned the stove off and grabbed the pan's handle. He turned around and walked towards the kitchen's slab.

Heeseung walked behind, still hugging him as they reached in front of the slab.

"Let go already." Sunghoon smiled.

"Nooo."

Heeseung whispered. He rested his head on Sunghoon's shoulder and hugged him more tightly.

Sunghoon remembered a thing and decided to tease Heeseung a little.

"How's your head?" Sunghoon asked.

"Aaaahhaann. It still hurts. Why did I have to hit my head first?"

Heeseung pulled away as Sunghoon turned around to look at him.

"Because you fell face first."

Sunghoon cupped Heeseung's cheeks with both of his hands. Then his left hand pushed the hair away from his forehead and saw a small red bump.

Sunghoon bit both of his lips, hiding them in his mouth. Trying not to laugh at the sight.

"Are you going to laugh at me?" Heeseung asked angrily.

"No."

Sunghoon walked past Heeseung and opened the cabinet and took out 2 plates with forks and knives.

"Oh? Laugh at me then!"

Heeseung rolled his eyes and stomped towards the slab, sitting opposite to Sunghoon who took a seat.