CHAPTER 20

∆~~~~~~~∆

(11:30 PM)

Heeseung laid down on the bed. His head against the headboard. Half sitting with a white soft blanket till his waist. Lays and other snacks all around the bed.

The whole day passed by with them together as they got to know each other more. And the most shocking thing that Heeseung got to know was that Sunghoon was a year younger than him. He never thought that he would be the older one. And he low-key wanted to be younger than him. But Sunghoon's behavior was enough to make him the older one here.

''HURRY UP SUNGHOON-AH!!" Heeseung shouted.

''You don't have to be so loud.''

Sunghoon entered the room. He was wearing black trousers and a black plain loose T-shirt. His arms revealing as his biceps were exposed. His veins popping out.

Heeseung couldn't believe that he was his man.

Sunghoon turned off the lights. The TV's light coming out as the movie was paused.

''I would be loud if you tell me you'll be back in five minutes but actually took ten.''

Heeseung's eyes followed Sunghoon's figure as he walked around the bed and soon joined Heeseung. Sitting next to him and putting the blanket on himself as well.

''I was just five minutes late. Chill bro.'' Sunghoon said and smirked which Heeseung couldn't see because of the darkness.

Heeseung's mouth opened in shock as he slowly looked at his right at Sunghoon.

''BRO!!?"

Heeseung screamed. Sunghoon closed his eyes and jerked his head to the right. His hand traveled towards his ear as he covered it. Hissing.

''Oh my God. Why are you so loud?"

''What!? What!? You called me what!? Bro!? BRO!?"

Heeseung sat straight and looked at him in disbelief.

''That's it. I'm leaving-"

''Tch. Stop being so dramatic. I was joking....''

Sunghoon stopped mid-sentence and grabbed Heeseung's wrist who was getting off the bed. He pulled him down as his shoulder hit Sunghoon's chest.

''......babe.'' Sunghoon finished as he whispered in his ear.

Heeseung had a whole zoo in his stomach. Goosebumps spread all over his body and his face turned red. As much as he was dying internally, he managed to put a straight face with fake angry expressions. Overreacting them.

''Whatever.''

Heeseung pushed Sunghoon away who enjoyed teasing him.

Heeseung grabbed the remote aggressively and resumed the movie. Clicking the poor button harshly on purpose to show Sunghoon that he was...mad.