Flirting

——————————chapter one———————————
"NOOO PAPA" was the last thing papa smurf ever heard before ripped to pieces my gargamels evil cat , azriel.

-5 days later-
"We gather here today to celebrate the life of our most trusted , most worshiped smurf , papa . He has served us many smurfyears of loyalty, he made us feel comfortable and safe within the village we are standing in , he had comforted us in a joys and sorrows , our successes and failures . So we gather around the coffin that he lays , to send our prayers and wishes towards him . Apong further investigation of his corpse , I and my colleagues have come to the conclusion that he was torn apart by a feline ." Said brainy , he continues blabbering on about the evidence suggesting this .
Suddenly many of the smurf turn to the side as they could hear a smurf running off crying . The sound was getting quieter as the smurf was moving further away . They turn there heads back to hear brainys speech dedicated to papa , but clumsy thought otherwise . He got up out of his chair and casually falled over many times , but in the end he managed to make it out of the room . He started running towards the weeping smurf . The silhouette sat down with its hands over its face. Clumsy slowly approaches whilst trying not to startle the mysterious smurf . As he gets closer it becomes more clear of who it was . Her blond long luchous hair made it clear of who she was . He sat beside smurfette with tears in his eyes .
"Clumsy , I'm sorry you have to see me like this . It's just terribly upsetting towards me . Towards all of us" said smurfette .
"I understand, we are all mourning the loss of him , it's a lot to handle . Especially you smurfette . You and him had a unbreakable bond . I can't imagine the pain your going through"
*clumsy reaches in for a hug *
"Thanks clumsy , you always know how to make me feel better"
"That's what I do best"
Smurfette says "clumsy , I don't think I can handle going back , will you take a walk with me , to clear out minds"
"But smurfette , that's yours and papas thing , I can't just replace his spot !"
"Clumsy, papa would of wanted me to share our thing with another who would appreciate it as much as he did"

*they take a stroll together* ————————————
"This is lovey smurfette , this has really made us both feel slightly better"
Clumsy starts opening up about his life story , and smurfette listens and supports him in his achievements. They both feel comforted by each other's presents. Slowly the day turns to night so they head back to their individual mushrooms.
"See you at school clumsy , sleep well"
"You too smurfette"