Heroes

I apologize for the wait of this chapter! After this I might do a time skip so please be ready for that. Enjoy~
_________________________________

"Y/n, baby please wake up." Shoto held your limp body in his arms bridal style with a panic in his eyes.

I can hear you Shoto, I just can't open my eyes. You felt your ears bleed with the noise of static pinching at them, your vision was black and dark.

Why won't my mouth open? Your muscle stayed closed, all you could helplessly do was head the ruckus coming from who knows where.

"Todoroki take her to the nearest hospital now." Mr. Aizawa demanded, he had been fending off the thick smoke with his scarf as the rest of the students held their guard formulating a plan.

Shoto nodded holding your pale body with a dry throat. He looked around in a panic as darkness loomed over the heroics area.

There was an area secluded from the darkness, patting the smoke with a clear blue sky. That's an open area. A fury burned within Shoto hearing Iza cackle, he held you closer to his chest.

"I'll save you this time Y/n." Shoto whispered kissing the top of your head.

You warmed up, only an internal smile visible to no one but your plain consciousness. Thank you Shoto. You grimaced in your mind, your 'inside' voice was loud with nothing in sight.

Shoto carried your body tight ascending from the smog at a rapid pace. He activated some of his ice to glide smoother along to concrete finding the nearest hospital through the busy streets.

"Why would you do that to our friend?" Midoriya held back his anger, swallowing his tears back.

"She's not my friend." Bakugou grumbled underneath his breath keeping his strong scowl despite being a bit concerned.

The energy Iza held to build the vast cloud led her to an accurate quarter percentage of stamina left.

Overhaul came to notice and stepped up. "We'll take it from here, you can rest now." His golden eyes widened sinisterly, pupils getting smaller like an alley cat.

Iza's eyes were immediately placed with discomfort. "I can win for us, not unlike last time Chisaki." Her pupils showed desperation seeing Augustus and Oralie line up forwards.

Overhaul only shook his head lightly with shaking shoulders, small laughter escaping from his heavy thick bird mask. "Oh delusional girl, can't you see what I did?" His voice lowered, lifting his white glove behind her ear.

His delicate hand violently pulled on a lavender chip, smashing it into pieces by rubbing his fingers. "Don't you get it? I guess I'm easily such a genius, aren't I?" Overhauls word sounded like a puzzle to Iza.

Conflicted, she slowly answered. "My— informational chip." Her hands violently shook on her own, the other students fended off her weakened smoke.

No, it can't end like the last time. "You ruined everything you said you would fix." Iza grit her teeth quickly moving inhumanly and choke holding Overhaul.

The villains veins popped on his forehead. "And you trusted me." He took off his glove in a split second aiming it at her temple.

Iza felt her skin crackle along her face. Keel, I just wanted to see my sister smile again. Iza collapsed almost bringing down Overhaul with her, expect her fate was expected with a deceased body.