Chapter 9

"parents day"

"So you are leaving just because he told you to?"

Isobelle was packing some of her clothes in a small suitcase, as she would not be staying long in the palace, while Frederic questioned the real reason for her decision.

"No. I'm leaving because that was the initial plan. Plus Erik promised he would take me shopping." She answered.

"Are you sure that is why you're doing this?" He questioned.

"Yes, Freddie, not every decision I take involves Wille." She said, but Frederic gave her an accusing look and she gave up. "Fine! Maybe it has to do with him a little. I just think it's better if I give him space."

"I think so too... what I don't like is the idea of being alone." He fake pouted.

"Well maybe you can come with me." She offered sitting next to where he was laying on the bed.

"No way."

"Why not?" She asked.

"I do not want to meet your parents yet." He laughed.

"Yet?" She teased him wiggling her eyebrows.

"You caught me." He sat up, putting his hands showing surrender. "I'm not planning on letting go of you anytime soon."

He leaned in, grabbing both sides of Isobelle's face and connecting their lips.

The door swung open, revealing August.

"Oh shit." He laughed. "Didn't think you would be here." He said to Frederic.

"What do you want August?" The boy asked with annoyance.

Isobelle hit him on the stomach.

"What he meant was, is there anything we can help you with?" She asked.

"Lunch is starting in a couple of minutes, didn't think you would wanna miss that." He said. "But you guys can keep... uh making out." He said awkwardly before leaving.

"One of this days, I'm going to punch him in the face." Frederic shifted positions, sitting next to Isobelle.

"I thought you guys were friends."

"I never said that, we share common friends, it's not like we are besties." He explained.

"Yeah right." She joked.

"Anyways... where were we?" Frederic asked with a mischievous smirk on his face before attaching their lips together.

Isobelle played along, leaning a little closer to him, while he placed his hands on her waist and lifted her slightly, sitting her on his lap.

Frederic left a trail of kisses from the girl's cheek to her neck, where he left wet, soft kisses. Isobelle's breathing began to hitch, and he noticed it, so he decided to suck a little harder on that sweet spot on her skin.