The bird scene ✔️

———
"So she says to me, so you think you're better than everyone else? So I go, well, pretty much, Yeah, which was just Me being..." Trina was talking about something. "Tori, come on." poor Tori was behind looking stressed with books in her hands.

"I don't fucking care. " I said to myself and before Trina was going to say anything to me I put my headphones on and walk to my locker but she had to ruin my morning to come to me and ask "Jordon, Tori wants you to come and help her." But I completely ignored her.

I heard Jade ask Tori. "Need some help." and started to walk towards me "Yes," Tori said out of breath "Here." Puts one book in her locker.

That's is not Jade

"So, do you enjoy your ring?" Jade asked me with a little smirk. How the hell does she know that Beck gives me this beautiful promise ring "how do-." I start to say but Jade interrupts me.

"Beck told me he was going to ask you on a date and how he got a promise ring. Soooo let me see it."
———
"Betsy, Betsy, That animal's delicious flesh can keep us all alive For another week," Jade said as she was holding the scrip in her hand.

"I don't wanna be alive without a pony. This pig is everything to me that my daddy never was and I'll be ding danged." Cat said as holding a pink pig.

I felt Beck playing with my rings that I got on.

Sikowitz hit cat with a ball "Sikowitz?" Jade shouted at him. "What?" Sikowitz looking blameless said, "You hit me in the face With a ball." Cat was holding her cheek. "Oh, come on, a truly great actor can stay in the scene no matter what's happening around her. " Sikowitz was waving his hands all around.

"But it really hurts, "The lunch bell rang "Oh, lunch, I'm hungry." Cat quickly walked out of the room, I think she was hungry.
"Learn your lines. I want everyone off book tomorrow." Sikowitz said to all of us.

I don't want to learn the lines.

"Hey, you wanna Come to lunch with us?" I asked Tori. "Sure, just lemme...Aaah." Tori had almost got a ball in her face but dough it, I Immediately cuddled up to Beck. We all look at Sikowitz "What was that for? I'm not acting right now." Tori said to Sikowitz.

"We need to chat," Sikowize said back to her. "And Tori, can I see you? Wouldn't have worked?" She looked at the roof like she always does. "Have fun." Andre and Beck said to Tori "Protect your face." I and Beck were holding hands together, putting his arm around my shoulder still holding my hand. walking out of the room.
———
Jordon's update
Tori must learn "The bird scene"-p.s. I don't care just wanted to say haha.
Feeling: bored 😕
———
At lunch Beck, Andre, me and Robbie, as well as the Stupid puppet sat down with music behind us playing.

"Hey, you know where I could buy a pair of ballet slippers?" Andre looked at all of us "No, I don't. But I know where you can get yourself a pretty skirt And some lip gloss." I laugh at that joke, I stole one of Beck's chips, feeling innocent.

"That was a good one, Beck."Rex joked and laughed but it wasn't funny so we all looked at him. "Why do you need Ballet slippers?" I ask Andre and Beck to look at me as I stole one of his chips again. "'Cause I signed up For ballet," Andre said back.

"Whoa, whoa, Isn't that kinda girly?" Robbie asked. Ballet can be for girls and boys "Yep, just one big room full of girls, and me."