childhood friends- kakashi hatake x reader

Brief backstory
You and kakashi had been friends since the academy because your parents were friends. After kakashis father died he leaned on you for support and you grew an unbreakable bond.

Back to the story
*Ring Ring* is the sound your alarm clock had made when it had woke you up. "Ugh, shut up!" You yelled the clock as if it could here you. You reached to press the off button but a pair on hands hit it before you did, you look up and see none other than your best friend kakashi hatake. "Talking to inanimate objects (Y/n) if I didn't know any better I'd think you were going crazy" he said with a slight chuckle. You had been used to kakashi waking you up, it had became a normal thing. "Shut up kakashi" you yelled as you threw a pillow at his face, he caught it of course. "Why are you so grumpy" kakashi asked. "Because I'm tired" you groaned. "Well if you don't hurry up then naruto, Sasuke,and sakura are gonna be upset". He was right. You needed to get up to train yours and kakashis ninja squad. "Ok just give me a second" "alright" he said as he shut the door. You had gotten up and brushed your teeth, got dressed, and did your hair. You made the decision to dress nice and cute today, which is highly unlike you.

Your hair

Your clothes

Your clothes

 You opened the door and saw kakashi in your couch reading icha icha paradise

You opened the door and saw kakashi in your couch reading icha icha paradise. "I told you not to read porn in my house kakashi" you said sarcastically "yeah, yeah" kakashi said before finally looking up from his book. He looked you up and down 'she looks beautiful' he thought. "You look nice today" Kakashi said making you slightly blush, ugh thanks. You both left your house and started off to the training fields.
Kakashi pov

God she looks pretty I want to tell her but she keeps walking away from me. I need to trap her.
A few minutes later...
I got it, i have a plan
Step one: get (Y/n) attention
Step two: stop her
Step three: kabedon her
Step four: confess your feelings to her

The plan was fool proof so he decided to do it

Back to (Y/n) pov
I was happily runny along the path of the training field until i heard kakashi heard my name "(Y/n)" , i stopped and ran up to kakashi until he stopped me and pinned me to a tree. " Kakashi what are you doing?!" I yelled while blushing madly. " I have something to tell you (Y/n)..." He said. "What is it?" I asked
I have liked you since we were kids and I haven't had the heart To tell you because i didn't want my feelings to ruin our friends ship, i understand if you do-" kakashi said until till I cut him off by smashing my lips into his. "So umm i like you too" I said then kakashi kissed me again " were gonna be late" I said " the kids can wait a little longer" he said.

If you have any requests please leave them here - author chan

Word count:537