Effortlessly Sweet

When you're a speedster you get hungry and that's what Wally was feeling right now. He was walking around the streets of Paris when he stumbled on a small bakery, it made his mouth water. He practically burst through the door. But when he did he knocked someone over. He used his quick reflexes to catch her before she fell, which he did. Now he was holding her back and leaning over her, staring into the girl's sapphire eyes. The girl blushed and Wally could feel his cheeks heat up as well. But when Wally got distracted he lost his footing. Now they were both falling and Wally landed right on top of her. Now they were both definitely flustered. Wally quickly stood up and put his hand out for her to take, which she did. "I am so sorry, are you okay?" The girl rambled "Yeah I'm fine, no need to apologize it was my fault as well. Wally, my name is Wally." He gave a sweet smile towards the girl with hair so dark it almost looked blue. Now he was really looking at her, she had beautiful features and freckles that spread across her cheeks. Her lips looked soft and had a lovely pink shade to them as well as her cheeks. She was downright gorgeous. She pulled him out of his thoughts when she spoke. "Marinette." She returned his sweet smile. " Let me get you something from the bakery, anything you want my parents own this place, me and my friends get treats here all the time, please my treat." She continued. "That would be really nice thank you Marinette."
She went behind the counter and got what he asked for, which was a box of chocolate macaroons. They sat at a table and started to talk. "So Wally, are you just visiting or do you live here?" She questioned "Well technically I live here now, I'm staying for the year with my uncle who also came with me." He replied.
They talked about a lot of different things, from baking to their opinions on the American heroes. "I feel bad for Robin, whose decision was it to dress him up like a traffic light, I thought the objective was to blend in with the shadows not stand out?" Wally snorted, he was going to torment Dick about it later. "What about Kid Flash?" He asked, and he saw her eyes sparkle for a second. "Kid Flash is like my idol. He always helps people and his personality is great, he's just so carefree and he's pretty funny too. You don't see that everyday in a hero." Wally Blushed, eyes widening at the girl in front of him.
They talked for the entire day until Wally had to leave. They exchanged phone numbers to keep in touch.

Later that night Wally put on his Kid Flash suit and started to run around Paris. He was about to go home when he saw a girl on their balcony, so what Wally did was he went up to her to talk to her. What he didn't expect to find was Marinette. When he went closer he could see the tear streaks on her cheeks. Which he was not happy about, he had only known Marinette for a day but he really liked the girl, she was kind, smart and funny. "Excuse me Mari-uhh Miss, are you okay?" She turned around and punched him in the gut, Wally was now on the floor clutching his stomach unable to breath. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I -I just punched my idol, I'm so sorry you just startled me and, and..." She rambled on. Wally stood up with a small smile on his face. "It's ok miss, really it's fine, I just saw you up here and thought I'd ask if you were ok," he reassured her. "Oh you'd be the first..." she murmured under her breath. "Miss if I may, why were you crying?" She just stared at him, with a questioning look until she relaxed from her tense state.  "You know I met this amazing guy today," Wally froze. Did he make her cry, was she even talking about him, what did he do, wait did she just say amazing? "He was smart, very kind to me and you know he made me laugh, I haven't laughed in a long time. He was pretty cute too I have to admit. But what I realised after he left was that I have never met such a genuine, nice guy. I have only known him for a day and he's already better than half the people in my life." Wally was just standing there staring at her, his mouth slightly agape and eyes filled with sorrow as he watched her look up at the stars, silent tears rolling down her face. "Miss.." He was cut off by Marinette, "Marinette" was all she said. "What?" "My name is Marinette." He gave her a soft smile as she turned to face him. " Well Marinette," he walked up to her and put his arms around her. He could feel her tense for a slight second before wrapping her arms around him. He smelled the soft strawberry scent on her, which made him smile, "I hope you feel better," he finished his sentence, then backed away slightly but he was still holding her arms. " Thank you, Kid Flash." She whispered back. Then Wally sped off into the distance leaving Marinette blushing after a certain speedster.