1

y/n always considered herself as a boring person, she never really was interested in anything other than studying

y/n always considered herself as a boring person, she never really was interested in anything other than studying. she was always pressured in everything, be it the way she talks, stand, and even the way she eats.

"hey get your ass up, you're gonna be late"

y/n fluttered her eyes open as she basked in the sunlight from the windows.

"mom and dad are out by the way, they had an urgent business trip so no strict rules for three weeks"

hearing that, she got up out of bed quickly "really? does that mean i can walk with senju today?" she asked her brother sweetly

her brother pouted, albeit jokingly at her "aww, does my little sister don't want me to take her to school anymore?"

y/n chuckled at her brother's words "don't you have work to do? you're gonna be late again and your secretary is gonna go ballistic"

"okay okay fine, I'll go to work now, but are you sure you're gonna be okay? i'll be back at 10pm, make sure you eat dinner and don't be scared when you're alone at home okay? if something happens call me"

y/n once again laughed at her brother's overprotectiveness "oh my god just go, i'm gonna be late because of you" she said as she walked inside her walk-in-closet "oh and if you see senju outside, tell her to wait for me"

"okay" her brother replied as he went out and got to work and unfortunately he didn't see senju. 'she probably overslept' he thought as he drove off to his workplace.

she closed the door to her closet and looked for her uniform.

now changed into her uniform, she took her bag and phone and got out of her room. she then went inside the kitchen and ate the food her brother made for her, which was rather too bland for her taste.

after y/n ate, she got out of her house and pulled out her phone to call senju.

after four rings, senju finally picked up the phone.

"senju hey where are you? let's walk to school together, it's been a while since we did that"

"𝘰𝘮𝘨 𝘺/𝘯 𝘩𝘪! 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭? 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 '𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘺𝘰, 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘶𝘴"

"my parents are on a business trip at the moment so no rules for the next 3 weeks according to my brother"

"𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘹𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘨𝘰, 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦, 𝘣𝘺𝘦"