💜✨💜

So the fonts will be like this

Italics: Malayalam

Bold: Korean

Underline: Hindi

Normal: English

Gouri's POV

Maya: Gouri come on we r gonna be late ..

Gouri: You go ahead siss... I'll be down soon...

Maya: ok come quick ok..

Gouri: sure...

Oh wait... So lemme tell u what's going on. Myself Gouri. And me and my friends Maya, Sarah, Zeeya , Kriti and Meena are currently at Bangalore as part of a friends trip. Of course we chose Bangalore since Kriti has some relatives here. We are currently staying at a hotel where Kriti's cousin and his wife worked. As her uncle and aunt didn't have enough space to accommodate all of us. So right now me and my bestest friends Maya and Zeeya are sharing a room while Sarah, Meena and Kriti are sharing a room. Well Kriti could have stayed with her uncle and aunt but she didn't want to leave us in a hotel and stay there. But right now she is at her uncle's since she wanted to meet her maternal grandparents. And the rest of us 5 were going to the park which was a part of the hotel itself. Gotta say this hotel is quite huge and luxurious. Well we should have expected that since it is internationally famous ... Anyway I soon wore shorts and full sleeve baby pink t-shirt and went down to join the rest. Other wise they would have killed me and burried me 6 foot under for keeping them waiting.

3rd person POV.

The girls had fun playing in park or just sitting on the grass talking about random things . But after a while the girls got tired and went back to their rooms... Gouri and Zeeya were watching dances on YouTube when suddenly Meena and Sarah bust in through the door successfully startling the 3 roommates

Maya: What the fck .

Gouri: ya damn you scared the living shit out of me.

Zeeya: The fck? U guys scared us ....

Meena: Sry abt that but Kriti's cousins got us entry to the hotel's pool and the dance room in the VIP wing . The only thing is that with the dance room we have to get out of there by 7:30/ 8pm maximum.

Gouri: why 8?

Sarah: they have some VIP guests coming and they have booked the entire VIP wing and have asked for complete privacy.

(In this story the VIP wing is a single floor building near to hotel)

Gouri: wow . They must be Hella rich..

Zeeya: ikr..

Sarah: any way come in let's go

______________________________________

Just like tht the girls went to the dance studio since they had only till 8pm and it was already 6 right now. Gouri , Meena , Zeeya and Maya were dancing to different kpop songs which they have done covers for b4. Sarah was hesitant to join since she didn't know the choreography to most of them but the other 4 insisted and promised to teach her . And like tht they spent their time there dancing and teaching Sarah. And they shot some reels and covers for their dance accounts too. And soon it was 7:30 and most of the girl were tired so they decided to go back but Gouri wanted to stay there a little  more so she stayed back.

Maya: You sure u don't want me to stay with you

Gouri: don't worry . I'll be here maximum 8 pm and then I'll either come back straight to the room or I'll be the roof top hangout. Even then I'll be back in the room by 9 pm maximum for dinner. Also if your worried you can call to check in with me ...