nightmare

Dark, an injection, Catra had already lived it in her nightmares and in real life, there was Shannon her mother, ready for everything she wanted to do, she started cutting her leg, Catra screamed like never so much that she saw how they were carrying her and how it was taken to the hospital, and there the doctor was her mother and she saw how she opened it and took out her organs while she screamed, suddenly, woke up agitated, to see Ella worried, taking her hand.

-Hey hey it was just a nightmare okay, she is already in prison, and she is not going to get out of there, okay? Catra, she's not going out, you're safe here.- she said being supported by Sandy, her other mother.Catra saw them and tried to smile, but since she always did not succeed, she loved them and she wanted to show it but she only let out a sigh from her mouth,She opened her arms to hug them, which they gladly accepted, she looked at the clock and noticed that it was not long before she  had to woke up, when they left she took off the savannas, she looked at his missing leg, touching his scar, she closed his eyes trying to forget everything, he sat on the edge of her bed, she took her leg out and put it on making sure she could move properly.Thanks to her mothers, who bought her several prostheses, they had a lot of money, Catra lived surrounded by luxuries but nothing made her smile, she had depression, and anxiety, apart from PTSD with whom she fought every day, that day she wore a red skirt and her school shirt she put on her mesh for her prosthetic leg that covered her completely and her simple sock on her other foot, her black shoes and black jacket.

She went down to breakfast, she took her medicine, got ready to leave, she said goodbye to her mother, she got into the car with Scorpia who was also with Entrapta, her best friends.when she arrived she took out her books."Hello Catra, how are you?" Asked Perfuma, Scorpia's girlfriend."I'm better today, thank you." Catra said with a grimace. her classes continued the same, being the half of the year she did not expect to have a new partner. she was in an art class that was taught by Ella her mother.-Children, attention please, many will already know her but I want the new girl to introduce herself please.- said the pink-haired girl.- Hello, I'm Adora Gray, I'm in the voliball team, I come from public high school and I have a scholarship for sport.- said the girl.- Well Adora we work in pairs Catra has worked with me but now that you are going to be a team - said the woman.

The blonde saw the brunette with a smile and was surprised when she did not return her smile. she worked and she sounded like a normal girl but not cheerful.Catra found it annoying, but she had to admit that she found it very pretty ...