CRAZY AS SH!T

CRAZYAS SHIT

CRAZY
AS 
SHIT

rick flag x oc
suicide squad 1+2
RATED M: profanity, gore, some sexual themes, violence

BLAIR FLORENCE SHOULDN'T BE IN PRISON. she should be walking free, doing whatever the hell she wanted. yet, on her birthday she was thrown in prison by the famous batman and his fucking sidekick robin. it was all because she murdered men who took away innocent girls virginity, it shouldn't be a crime. to batman, it was, taking away people's lives were different then virginities. he didn't understand how doing that to a girl, would fuck up their life forever. she forever resented the man and his sidekick, that was to cocky to handle.

NOW SHE WAITS FOR THE DAY SHE GETS RELEASED. she just wants a family, someone to love, kids, a home in california. she wanted to be free from the prison food, the looks from older men, being sexually harassed.  when she got the opportunity to go on a suicide squad mission, of course blair would take it, its fun to put yourself in danger. she also wanted to get out of the hellhole of prison. agreeing with the suicide mission, blair goes , only to figure out her little sister that she hasn't seen in years, gets kidnapped along the way by the enchantress.

UNTIL SHE REALIZES SHE WAS REALLY FUCKED. now, blair just wants to survive, not to die in any way shape or form. doing so, she catches the eye of rick flag (who was supposed to hate her). she knows she cant have her ex boyfriend's cousin, but it seemed like the universe wanted them together. blair hates that feeling, like someone actually loves her, but in the inside... she really just wants that feeling to stay forever. 

INTRODUCING!

"ah, the men killer. blair florence.
she was sent to prison for killing 40 rapists
blair is a different one, she isn't evil like the rest
but that didnt stop her from killing 5 of her prison mates that harassed her.

harley and blair had some sort of romance a few years before
she was sent to prison. 
they are a dangerous duo,don't get in their way.
she's good with guns, knives, anything you throw at her. 
she's not afraid to get her hands dirty thats for sure.'

MEGAN FOX
AS BLAIR
FLORENCE
| ruthless|

MEGAN FOXAS BLAIRFLORENCE| ruthless|

JOSEPH MORGAN AS JACE FLAG
ABBY RYDER FORTSON AS AMELIA FLORENCE

THE REST OF THE SUICIDE SQUAD CAST AS THEMSELVES

HEY Y'ALL.
THERES NO SMUT IN HERE BTW
SO, YEAH