the boy behind the mask🥺

Credit to sol and bean for making this beautiful fanfic and credit to orchid for grammar (this fanfic is a joke btw)

George walks towards his locker and sees a tall, muscled man in a green hoodie. He wears a mask with a pretty smiley face drawn on it. Many people find that weird deep down. George knew that behind that mysterious mask, he is a handsome man with mystical eyes that reveal the whole secret of the world. He could easily get lost in them, but if only he saw them. George carries on, walking towards his locker but suddenly bumps into a tall figure.

"S-Sorry! I d-didn't see you there!"

He apologizes. Wrapped up in his thoughts, George almost doesn't recognize the voice when they respond.

"Watch where you're going next time."

The man looks down at the petite boy, wearing a pair of clout goggles. He blushes at the seen of his face. George looks up at him, seeing that his mask slightly slipped from his face revealing gorgeous emerald eyes. A couple of seconds pass on an awkward scene, the both staring into each other's eyes. George knew at this moment that he had fallen hard for this tall man. Clay puts his hand on George's waist to balance him after running into him. George blushes at the contact and looks away.

"I'm sorry I tripped! I'm colorblind..."

George softly said under his breath. Dream chuckled and responded to the small boy,

"It's okay. It wasn't your choice that you were born as a gorgeous colorblind."

He says as he gently places his hand on George's face. George blushes under Clay's large hand.
George lets his mind flutter to not-so-decent thoughts about his hands.

"Hey... the name's George, correct?"
"Would you like to come to my party tonight?"

Dream asked. George thinks for a moment.
Clay just invited him to one of his parties. Usually, they are always known to be loud and crazy. George has never been a party person. But for some reason, he feels inclined to say yes.
--
Later that night, George tries to figure out what to wear for the party. Should he dress up?
Would that impress Clay? Or should he stay in sweatpants and a T-shirt? George decides on a crewneck with jeans to wear. He tries to ignore the thoughts in his head that wonder if Clay would like his outfit. Nick texted him just in time, confirming that he is out front as his ride.