TEN

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

The next morning I showered for over thirty minutes, scrubbing every inch of my skin to rid myself of my own arousal and Kassian's scent

The next morning I showered for over thirty minutes, scrubbing every inch of my skin to rid myself of my own arousal and Kassian's scent. I didn't want any questions or accusations even though they will be completely right.

I knew that Alfie and Hope both wanted to talk to me about planning something for Pandora, Mace and Nella were both up for helping us but I knew for a fact that Kassian wouldn't give a single shit.

Remembering that Nella mentioned a few other wolves that would be up for helping us as long as we had a plan that was set in stone, so we could definitely all come back alive.

Sliding on a random top that Hope had donated to me and a pair of bottoms, my stomach growled from last night's antics. Finally having a decent night's sleep with the satisfaction that ran through my body.

My feet slip down the stairs and push open the kitchen door where Hope was stood cooking at the stove, Nella and Mace were also sitting at the kitchen table. Baby monitor clung to Nella's hand.

"Hey," Nella smiles at me.

Hope whips her head to the sound of Nella's voice. "Oh hey Cleo!" She shouts across the kitchen, her hand holding a spatula as she slides bacon around the pan.

"Hi," I tell them, approaching the table and sitting down with them.

Nella's eyes furrow at me. "You okay?" She questions and I instantly nod.

"Yeah, just tired." I lie.

"How you settling in Cleo?" Mace questions politely.

My narrowed eyes find his, trying my hardest not to come off as a bitch and coldhearted. Mace hasn't done anything to me, if anything he wanted to help Nella to spare my life. Kassian must value his judgement as a beta if he listened to them both.

I nod eventually, realising I sat staring at them both for a few moments. "Okay," I tell them. "Guess it's strange being back in a house rather than in the woods."

Mace blinks back at me and nods. "Well glad you've got a roof over your head," he says quietly.

Nella lets out a sigh at his response which internally made me laugh but nothing shows on my face. I couldn't even remember the last time I cackled with laughter or felt like I was about to wet myself because something was hilarious.

"So I talked to Alfie," Hope says as she loops around the island and approaches the kitchen table with food from the stove. "Kassian is taking them all out for an intense training session but I was thinking after we could get together and try and devise something. I think Alfie said he had a good idea."

My head nods. "Sounds good." I mumble out as I rest my elbows down onto the table.

"Dig in guys," Hope ushers us as she walks back to the stove.