CHAPTER 17

Riki smiles, lifting his hand and wave it to the students who bid him goodbye. His eyes following their departure.

Once the dance studio was empty, he let out an exhausted sigh and picked his water on the wooden floor then chugged it down.

He's exhausted. Physically.

Heeseung was gone for a week and a half now and that left Riki to teach the older's students. That's why he was busy, too busy to be exact to the point he barely have some time to his self. He couldn't even sleep for more than five hours!

Riki shoved the bottle inside his bag and went to the older's little office in the building to return the record book where the students logged in earlier, before returning to the dance studio to cover the mirrors.

After a couple of minutes, Riki grabbed his bag then left the studio and the building, not forgetting to turn off the lights and lock the building.

A sigh left his lips as he started walking down the pavement to the direction of his house.

Heeseung was out of the country at the moment. Japan to be specific. And he'll stay there for two weeks and a half, much to Riki's displeasure.

Don't get him wrong, he love his job. He loves dancing but dancing all day, teaching students who sometimes just loves to piss him off is just too much.

Plus he misses his home too.

Another sigh left his lips.

It took a while for the ravenette to finally arrived at his house. And he wanted nothing but to collide with the lovely mattress inside his room.

And so he did. Once he entered the house, he immediately goes to his room and have a quick shower before he plopped down the bed and called it a day, skipping dinner and totally not noticing the spirit sitting on the chair beside the window, looking at him with sad eyes.

It's around five in the morning when Riki woke up. He goes in the bathroom and ready himself before he goes to the kitchen to cook since he's starving.

His eyes caught Amber's gaze when he walked in the kitchen. Though instead of smiling to her and greet her a sweet good morning, he chose to avert his gaze and made something for himself.

It's been three days since their last talk. Their first argument which ended up with the spirit storming out the house. And since then, they didn't talk. At all.

It's not that Riki have a time to talk and sort whatever the they have at the moment since he's busy with the responsibility Heeseung left him in the studio.

After a couple of minutes, Riki started eating his cereal in silence. He'd glance at her who's sitting in front of him from time to time only to sigh.

He's disappointed. No, not to her but to himself. If nothing's going on or tension between the them, then they're probably laughing and sharing stories to one another. She's probably teasing him and calling him Rikipoop.

He honestly miss her. Yeah, she's close literally as she's just sitting right in front of him yet it seems like they are far from each other. And that is really disappointing.

He wanted to talk to her and reach to her to pinch her cheeks and tease her. But he restrained himself. The spirit probably didn't want to talk to him after what he had told her on their first argument. She's probably just staying because it's her house or out of pity since he once mentioned to her that he was lonely when he haven't met her.

A sigh left his lips as he stood up and walked to the sink, dropping the bowl there and walked back to his room, ignoring the spirit whose watching him silently. He grabbed his bag then left the house.

The Heelift building was a bit far from the house and Riki chose to walk than taking a cab.

After a while, he arrived at the studio and later after, students arrived one by one.

-

The day went well as usual. It was around eleven in the evening (the exact time Riki leaving the studio these past few days) when he decided to leave the studio. And it was around midnight when he arrived at the house.

His eyes immediately landed on the spirit who's sitting on the bed wheh he entered his room. He just nod his head, dropping his bag on the side table and walked towards his closet.

"Hi. "

His steps haltered upon hearing Amber's voice. He glanced at her then replied. "Hey."

"Can we talk? "

Riki stared at Amber for a few seconds before he hesitantly nodded his head. "Yeah sure, let me just shower first. "

And with that, he took a pair of his clothes and walked in the attached bathroom and took a quick shower. He sat on the bed after, facing the spirit who's now on her usual spot beside the window.

"I'm sorry. "