Danisnotonfire Imagine

Hey guys! This is my first ever imagine on wattpad, I really hope you like it! c:

You're lying on the sofa watching The Big Bang Theory reruns waiting for Dan to come back from the shops. You can't help but smile at his cute forgetfulness.... a day before Phil's birthday and he only just realised he hadn't got him a present! Earlier in the day he had rushed into your bedroom when you were getting changed, you remember him blushing and covering his eyes as he awkwardly explained that he had forgotten to buy Phil a present, you had just laughed at his red embarrassed face and told him to get his ass out to the shops before they all closed.

You must have fallen asleep because the next thing you remember is hearing the latch on the door and someone's faint mumbling about being cold, you were so tired you just lay there and pretended to be asleep.

"(y/n), Im back!" Dan calls from the hallway.

You hear his footsteps stop, he must have seen you... you hear him close the living room door quietly, and tip toe over to where you're lying, he bends down close enough that you can feel his warm breath on your face, then something completely unexpected happens.... You feel soft lips kiss your cheek. You jerk into a sitting position from the shock and look up at very startled Dan,

"Dan! What... what was that for?!"

"I... I'm sorry... it's just..." Dan fumbles back.

You can see he's beginning to turn red in the cheeks. You lose your track of thought for a second; he's just so lovely and adorable, with his dimples and his damp curly hair, you think back to the night when you stayed up till 5 in the morning helping Dan edit his new video, you listened to Muse and ate malteasers (but you had had separate packets because Dan doesn't like sharing malteasers, not even with his best friend!) You were both sitting on the sofa watching TV, while waiting for Dan's video to upload. You were laughing hysterically at some really cheesy advert on TV, when it ended and you had gone to wipe the tears from your eyes when you found yourself closer to Dan than you had expected. Your eyes had locked and your heart had melted looking into his deep chocolate brown eyes, you had felt a surge of great affection for that face, the eyes, the smile, the little dimples that appeared when he was happy, he had been your best friend for over 2 years, but you had always felt like there was something more between you, but you had never been able to put your finger on it. But as you gazed into his eyes you had felt something different, your heart had felt complete....

"(y/n), are you okay?" Dan asks, taking you back to the present,

"Yeah..." You say as you sit up properly and smooth down your hair,

"I'm sorry for scaring you (y/n), I didn't... I wasn't..." Dan mumbles, blushing.

"It's okay; let's just forget about it, deal?"

"Deal."

Later that night you are lying in bed, restless and unable to sleep, you look at the clock, its 3:41 am; you roll over with a huff and try to get rid of your annoying thoughts.... Dan can't like you, he's your best friend, sure you guys are super close but there is no way he could like you. You're just so plain and ordinary, nothing special, no perfect skin, or perfect body, just a socially awkward girl with a strange sense of humour! You jiffle under the covers, trying to get comfortable, suddenly you hear a faint knock on your door,