ch 1

I know..... I have many pending stories but mujhe yeh bhi pata hain ki you guys always want me to make new stories and also balance my studies.....
So I made a new story sooo.... Let us start.

Avni prov.

I was just scrolling my phone gallery in search of notes as I am studying in college last year so I was so depressed with my studies but I need to bear this torture for 1 month only. Because after that my exams will start and I know I will get pass marks but it's ok I just need pass Mark and after my result I will be in Delhi for my fashion designing course yes designing is my first love.... And I got scholarship in India's biggest fashion designing Institute.... Ahh! This notes sucks I hate it.

Avni! Avni! Avni!

Here comes my bestie shouting at top of her lungs I don't why does she talks like that. Wait wait she is calling me in this tone it means she again fought with her boyfriend.. Oops sorry I didn't said my bestie's name her name is Rhea and her boyfriend name is Ali this both always fights and asks me for the solution.... By the way we are In same class... So the whole day she Chowmein of my mind.

Rhea : avni avni. ! Yaar i am calling you where are you lost you know..

She was cut by avni.

Avni : you guys fought again and may I know what's the reason?

Rhea : woah! Man you are a mind reader. And the reason is yaar ali forgot my birthday...

Avni: what! He forgot your birthday..... Go go register the case in the police station. Dramatically.

Rhea: yaar it's not funny when you will have a boyfriend na than you will understand my dard. Dramatic ansu

Avni : waise your birthday is on 29th feb na.

Rhea: yes. Wait you also forgot my birthday yaar avni I will kill you both today. Running behind avni.

Avni was chasing Rhea and giggling .

Split.....

Somewhere in mumbai. A boy can be seen working hard on his on his performance he was quite dressed in a simple attire jeans and t- shirt yet he looked hot he had simple beard he was good looking he looked like a king..

Neil prov
I just want a role in this movie yaar...
Bappa please help me! The spot boy came and called my name I went inside the studio it was good full of lights wires and the people sitting in front were looking at me seriously.. I don't want them to judge me for my looks or dressing style. So here I go they said me to say the dialogue they made me understand the scene the the scene was a emotional one and the opposite character name was devalina I found it cute after listening this name I imagined a girl with short hair a dimple on her right cheek and her eyes we're like of chocolate....

( yaar thoda author ko bhi toh maze lene do)

Director : and action.

Neil : you know devu... Ham jab mile the pehle baar yaad hain college ke washroom.. Hain tum galti se boys toilet mein guss gyi thi yaad hain.. Sukar hain ki mere alawa koi nhi tha.. He chuckled with tears.. Devu I fell for you every single day... And hamara baar baar milna woh koi coincidence nhi tha kismat hame milana chahati hain.. Hamari first bike ride yaad hain you was so scared and I was consoling you.... And tum.. Tum mera pahela pyar ho I always loved you, and I will always love you.... Kya tum mujhe apni din aur apni raatein share karogi ... Will you marry me?. He said it while a lone tear escaped from his eyes.

( author: yes!!!!!)

The directors were amazed by his acting but they composed themselves and said.

Director : neil now go we will let you know that whether you are selected for the role or not. Ok?

Neil wiped his tears and nodded and left.

Neil prov : bhawan kare ki mujhe yeh role mil jaaye..

After thinking this Neil walked away the studio and went to a tea stall.

Neil : bhaiya ek cutting dena.

He drank his tea paid and left the place.

Holaaaa, everyone my new creation is this and I was really wanted to write a love story on avneil.... So here I am writing it I know yaar I have 2 story pending...

And do votes and do comments
And share your reviews on this story. And please help me to reach 100 followers and if you want to read any sad story written by me than you can read Dard- pain...

Do votes and do comments

Stay safe.

Love Devalina