╠ part 8 ╣ interrogations

y/n's pov

one minute i was lying on the floor with an arrow sticking out my leg, next thing im in a van with mr.pirate man. just when i thought that things couldn't get any worse i was dragged out the van by two S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, one being maria hill.

"hey did you know humans have things called legs" i said sarcastically.

"did you know that your so called "job" is actually illegal" she clapped back.

"bitch" i mumbled under my breath as i was being taken to one of stark towers cell holders. i was asked to sit down while they cuffed my hands to a chair that was surprisingly part of the floor, meaning i had no escape. "damn, stark really thought this through" i thought to myself. i looked around the cell, it was clear and cylinder shaped. i'm assuming it's one of those 'you can look from the outside but not from the inside' kind of cells, which was funny because i could still see everything happening around me. my eyes jerked to door that slowly opened revealing fury, who was entering the room with big green guy (who might i add wasn't so big) cautiously following from behind. bruce looked at me shocked as my eyes watched their every move as they walked towards me. i heard him whisper to fury,

"is she meant to be able to see through that?"

"no not really..." he said, just as shocked as him.

as he pressed some buttons on the security pad, the cell door opened. he sat down opposite me and said,

"i'm going to ask you a series of questions. bruce will attach a lie detector to you so try and keep the facts right"

bruce started to approach me with a computer and what looked like a blood pressure machine. just as he was about to put the strap around my arm i pulled out a pocket knife from my one of my boots which the guards clearly didn't find after "searching" me for any weapons and pointed it to his neck, he froze almost looking at fury for help. i couldn't help but smirk at his fear.

"remove the knife and allow banner to put the device on you, white wolf" fury said sternly, giving me his so called "signature death stare".
i rolled my eyes at his attempt at scaring me and put the knife inside its holder practically shoving my arm in Banner's face. at this point, i just wanted to get it over and done with. when he was attaching what ever the fuck he was doing, i looked around and noticed a camera...i was being watched. probably by the avengers, i sighed. after what felt like hours he finally got his stuff set up then that's when fury started to ask questions.

"whats  your name" i just stared back at him.

"its whitewolf. damn you guys really are lacking some brain cells"

"i meant, what's your real name" he said raising his voice towards the end. i just stared at him dead in the eyes, not flinching at his tone. then out of no where he pressed a button which sent an electric shock through my body. it stung slightly but i prevented myself from showing it.

"for the last time. what is your real name"

"i heard what you said, dumbass. and i'm not answering it. white wolf is all your getting outta me" he looked at me anger seeping through his veins. he sighed before saying,

"maybe if i bring someone else here you'll talk"

"and who are you suggesting will do that?" i said out of sarcastically.

"you'll see" he calling into his radio saying "you can come in"

- a/n: thank you all so much for 200+ views! im so incredibly grateful, i still can't believe it. i don't know when the next part will be posted as i'm busy but i'll try get it done asap! hope your enjoying the story. stay safe, i love you all sm<3 -