°~✼Chapter 6: LOOK WHAT I FOUND!✼~°

A/n: sorry for the late chapter I was thinking up  idea for it and I did! I hope you enjoy <3.

•Y/n POV•

Zzzzzzzzzz~Ah this pillow is so soft, very to be the fact and warm but warm milk and falling asleep on this pillow will be better...oh now want milk..."*sniff* milky...( XD what I'm doing) *Sniff*..." Oh no now i'm crying in my sleep mmmmm...."Wake up my little star~it's time to get up my little star. " a familiar voice call I open my eyes a little and lift my head to see, Ibuki? WAIT IBUKI!?! SO THIS WASN'T A DREAM!?! I shot up from the girl and stand up and look around confused and panic looking around and I felt eyes all on me oh no! I don't like this I don't like this at all my breathing start get faster and I start to shake and then I felt a warm pair of arms around me, I look up and see a girl with tan skin and a weird Style ponytail, but I didn't care I warp my arms around her waist and Len in the warm touch.

•Aoi POV•

I saw the poor boy shaking from all the stares he was getting so I went over there and hug him to see it work and it did pew. I let out a sigh and look at everyone and said, "Hey can you guys stop starring like a creep you scaring the poor guy for goodness sakes!" Well that more like yell then a saying but everyone turn their heads or look down and some apologize for their doing but then I look down at the boy to see he looking back at me. I swear my face heat up from him looking at me, But just look at him he so cute and smol and those big adorable eyes! He just look like a cute Baby....hold on baby yeah that what I call him baby! "What your name?" I look down and see the boy what was his name again oh I forgot he might tell me his but I need my tell mine, "My name is Aoi Asahina nice to meet, and uh what your name again." I said, he let out a cute giggle and smile and let go of me from the warm hug, "My name is Y/n L/n the ultimate Trackstar nice to meet you Aoi-san~." He said with a big smile, omg he so cute. "Y/n yeah I think went something wait let me hammer it in my brain so I won't forget again... Y....N....L....N...Y-N...L-N...Y-N..L-N." I said drawing on my hand with my finger like a pencil, "*giggles* what are you doing Aoi-san?" The cute boy  ask I look down at him and said "I writing your name your name down and repeating it so I won't for I get, by the way how you spell you last name?" I ask "L-N." He said, "hmmm I got it you know you got a amazing name Y/n-san." I said to him, he smile and said "yeah" then we talk for a bit, I swear I'm going to protect baby with all my heart...

Even if it cost me my Life...

•3th person POV•

Right now everyone chill out and talking among each other, about how to get out while Aoi, Ibuki and Y/n is talking. The Y/n pull out a small bag the has something in it, they was sitting on floor Kris Kross or legs out "What that little rockstar?"  ( I'm changing Ibuki nickname for you guys) Ibuki ask the smol boy, "Marbles! do guys want to play?" The smol boy ask, this pick up one of the students interest with crazy wild hair and my be in his 20s boy he came running over and ask "Hey can I join in? Oh yeah my name is Yasuhiro Hagakure but call me Hiro for short take it easy would ya." He said with a small smile, "Nice to meet you Hiro and we will take it easy and yes you may play." Y/n said to tall man who now sitting down with the group. "Sweet!" He said and then they all start to play marbles together and having fun getting some looks at some of the students but they didn't seen to notice well Y/n to be the fact but they did but put on a sly smirk on and continue playing.

Few minutes later...

"Oh man, You beat me again! Wow you amazing at this Y/n great job!" Hiro said putting a thumb up at the boy, "Thanks Hiro you pretty good at your self I though you going to beat me on the third round." The boy said giving him a thumb up back at him and a smile, "Well I not so good at this but it fun trying, cool beans!" Aoi said pumping up her fist in the air. "Well...IBUKI IS AMAZING AT IT! But I didn't win...BUT IT WAS STILL FUN!" Ibuki yell throwing her hands in the air with excitement, "Are you 4 dumbass's done yet you know we still stuck in a school you know?!" The small business looking boy said to four Aoi quickly put her hands around y/n ears so he didn't have to hear the bad word that was coming out of baby gangster mouth. "Hey dude watch your mouth their and little man here who don't know that stuff." Hiro said with a serious look in his face, "YEAH! DON'T AFFECT MY LITTLE ROCKSTAR WITH YOU GUYS BAD THOUGHS!" Ibuki yell backing up Hiro, "You really going to believe what that dumb bear saying, pathetic. He probably faking it if you ask me. Just trying to get you guys attention." The long legs boy said with arms cross, "B-but what if he is at least he noting rude and mean like some people in this dark world." Aoi said protect her baby, when this all going on the smol boy went behind the Platinum where the bear jump out from and found a box with it look like E-books in them but very nice looking one. "Oooo~ I Wonder what theses are?" The boy said pulling out one and turning it on it pop to show to see a Hope Peaks Academy web page thing then it show a picture of Y/n and the information about him. "Wow." He said and stand up with the box in his hands and look at everyone, "Hey hey! Guys I found something I found something, and its very cool come check it out!" The boy said but before anyone can get up there to see what, Monokuma pop out nowhere and snatch the box out his hands. "Hey give that back I found it fair and square!" The smol boy yell at the black and white bear, "Not if you can catch me!" The bear yell and hop off running around the gym pretty fast and look like no one can get him, we maybe not them but someone can. "Y/n bro don't do it you might get hurt!" Hiro yell at his little bro, But y/n just chuckle and smile "I think you forgetting who I am...I am the ultimate.... TRACKSTAR!" And with that Y/n jump off and start chasing after Monokuma on his tail too, "Ah! Get away get away!" Monokuma yell at how fast the boy speed is and everyone look there in shock and may start feel something too. "Not until you give it back!" Y/n yell back at the bear then they both run out the gym who knows where, a innocent boy with evil mischievious bear.

"THEY RAN OUT!"

"We have to go find them who knows what they can."

"Yeah you right!"

"LITTLE ROCK STAR IBUKI COMING!!!"

And with that everyone ran out the gym to look for the little boy and the stupid ass bear... especially the boy...

I hope you enjoy this chapter and also tomorrow it going to be a specie chapter but I not telling what cause it Secret but see you guys next time <3✼