Stage fighting ✔️

———
I look around my room after getting up, feeling in pain because of the crouching down to paint my floor by the selves, filled with romantic / comedy books.

I get to change into normal clothes and not a dark outfit because I wasn't feeling the mood to be in that kind of outfit. I want my baby to look after me and keep me safe from the world and Trina. I just want to sleep all day and night. I'm not the nicest when it comes to me being in pain and I am very emotional with other people.

Before I went to school I got a hot chocolate from Starbucks and a coffee for Beck because I'm a nice boyfriend like that.

I go to the black box, at first I walk into the class, I saw Tori on someone's back and the people were pulling Tori away from the big guy called Russ I think.

"Relax, relax, relax," Beck said to Tori, I walk to Beck to give him his coffee and I lead on him. "Yo, yo, come on!" Andre said pulling her off him.

"What are you doing?" The teacher asked Tori. "That guy was beating up Beck," Tori answered the teachers' questions. "Oh, you poor thing," I said to Tori not feeling the mood. Beck could tell by my outfit today.

Oh, did I say that I have dried my hair because I did it a month last year on the same day, so I thought of re-did it last night but today I did not brush it because I didn't want to make a fuss out of my hair and getting stressed out all over it.

"We were practising," Beck said to Tori as he finished his sentence he kissed my little head to make me better a little. "This is Russ." The teacher pointed out Tori. "I'm Russ," Russ shouted out. "He's a professional stuntman. I invited him here to teach the class about stage fighting." The teacher said to us, well Tori because she is new to this and she doesn't know anything about stage fighting.

"And now, Tori says, 'What's stage fighting?' Jade mocking my little sister. "I wasn't gonna say that." Tori replied to Jade by meaning 'you are so wrong' but Jade is not. "What is it?" She pushed Andre by her and ask him with a whisper. "Fake fighting that looks real, Like for a play or a movie," Andre explained to Tori.

"I took a class with him last summer," Beck said to Her. I just wanted to be by his side the whole day because I want him to take the pain away. "Well, it looked Like he was hurting you," Tori said to Beck with a soft voice and I want to shut her off but sadly I can't do that. "Why do you care?" I ask Tori with a look saying 'I'm in pain so don't fucking start.' But she didn't get that.

"Cause I figure, he already Suffers enough pain dating you," Tori said to me. That's it, she going to get it, kick up the ass that's for sure or break her legs so she can't walk I can do that but I don't think people are going to like that, mostly Mother and Father because Tori is their little baby girl. "You wanna see pain?" I shouted at Tori ready to have a real fight but Beck had to ruin it by pulling me towards him. "Hey, why don't we go sit over there?" He pointed to the chair and we sat down together. He tries to calm me down by kissing and rubbing my head and shoulders which I loved and calmed down quick and just want to sleep on him which I did until he woke me up for the stupid lesson.
———
"Now, if I throw a punch at Cat, like this..." Russ throws a 'punch' at Cat. "It's easy to see That my fist didn't connect with her face," Russ tells the class. "Thank you for not hitting me." Cat quickly says to the big guy. "But if we stage it From a different angle, then..." Russ moves Cat on a different angle as he said. "Like I showed you? Sound effect, ready?" Russ asked Cat at first and she nodded as well as our Teacher. "All set."

"To the audience or camera, It'll look like this." Russ said and 'punched' Cat with the sound effects and the noise she made to look like it was a real punch. "I'm okay. " Cat said with a happy voice and sat back in her chair.