48

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-300 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-150 comments💬.

January 16th, 2023: 2 p

January 16th, 2023: 2 p.m.

"Thank you Noelle I love them" Keke said looking at her nails.

"You're welcome boo you can pay at the front" I said handing her the receipt

"Ok boo" she said then she got up with her bag.

"Keon who's my 2:15 client" I asked sanitizing my desk.

"Yo fiancé" he said causing me to smile then I smelled Giovanni's cologne.

"Hey booty" Giovanni deep voice said coming from behind me then he kissed my cheek.

"Hey pookie what you getting done today" I asked looking up at him then he pulled my mask down and kissed my lips passionately.

"I need my nails cleaned and that other stuff you be doing I did some oil changes today" he said then I grabbed his hand.

"I gotchu" I said smiling then he kissed me on more time and pulled my mask back up.

"Thank you baby" he said then he sat down in the chair.

"Boss, get shawty please before I get disrespectful she told me she wanted rhinestones and I informed her it was would be 10 dollars extra because of the amount she wanted and now she ain't tryna pay" Mercedes said causing me to nod.

"I'm not paying 10 dollars for no damn rhinestones" the customer said then I nodded.

"No pay no nails cut em off" I said then I rolled my eyes.