As a horror??

Welp... I just got shot... shoot. I thought as I slowly bleed out to death on the concrete floor.

I flipped the person who shoot me off before I passed, barely seeing the cops coming from behind the guy I flipped off. I smirked at that, ha get dunked on you piece of sh**!

And yes I know I said something that sans usually said to the human. It was a line that I liked to use at times. I thought and then it hit me.

Why can I still think right now? Didn't I just die or some s***?

Is this the after life I thought, then I opened my eyes, realizing that I closed them at some point.

I opened them up to see..gaster? What..I felt confused as I stared up at gaster who was smiling down at me as he picked me up gently in his arms.

I looked around as the best that I could do before I looked at gaster again.

"☟☜☹☹⚐ 💧✌☠💧📪 ✋ ☞✋☠✌☹☹✡ ☝☜❄ ❄⚐ ☟⚐☹👎 ✡⚐🕆📪 ✌☠👎 ✋❼💣 ☞✋☠✌☹☹✡ ✌ ☞✌❄☟☜☼..." Gaster said and I stared at him. Mentally making a translation to it..wait I can understand him!? I thought going to er the words, (Hello sans, I finally get to hold you, and I'm finally a father...)

Huh so I guess I was either finished being made by him or someone gave birth to me.

I have no idea which one it was, cause it could be either of them and I don't know what au I'm in. So either way, I'll need to think about it later.

"☟💣💣...💣✌✡👌☜ ✋ 💧☟⚐🕆☹👎 ❄✌☹😐 ✋☠ ☼☜☝🕆☹✌☼ 💣⚐☠💧❄☜☼ ☹✌☠☝🕆✌☝☜ 💧⚐ ✡⚐🕆 🕈✋☹☹ 😐☠⚐🕈 👌⚐❄☟✍" Gaster said, (Hmm...maybe I should talk in regular monster language so you will know both?) thinking.

I just stared at him, hmm...I wonder how monster language worked and how that they can talk to humans and all that...

Was monster language any different then human language? If so, I wonder how..was it just a different language and they can speak in human tongue or is it something like magic that helps humans know what they say?

I thought feeling curious about it.

"Hmm...I'll just speak in both languages so that you can get used to it sans." Gaster told me, speaking.. normally? It sounded just regular to me, even in his own language, the only reason I could tell it was a different language was because it sounded a bit.. off? I don't know how to explain it.. I thought.

I tilted my head to stare up at him for a bit before I gave him a smile.

"Hmm..you must be hungry...I'll get you something." Gaster said and started to move along with me still in his arms.

I took the chance to glance further around in the room we are leaving from. It stayed like that until he appeared in a kitchen. I blinked and looked up at gaster as he summoned...uh I forgot the word for it but it was the hands he summons and that he can use to attack with... I'll just call it the extra hands he summons to help him out.

So the extra hands were moving things around, making something for me to eat. I wonder what baby skeletons eat? I thought and just stared up at gaster.

Gaster noticed his kid staring up at him again and smiled down at his firstborn.

"Hmm..now let's see...you still have a long ways to grow sans..I don't want you to grow to fast on your dad. So I made sure you were to grow slower then usually for skeleton monsters. I made sure of it cause I want you to enjoy your life here as a kid for now." Gaster told me and wait..did he mess with the my growth? So does that mean... that monsters do in fact age slower then humans?

Did this also happen in an au or was it different because I'm here? How slowly do skeleton monster age? Gah I have too many questions with now answers!

"I can't wait to see how you will turn out like when your older sans." Gaster said to me as he gave me a bottle and I drank from it.

I stared at gaster after I finished eating, I wonder how slow I'll age? Since gaster said he messed around with my growth spurt or something like that.

I almost frowned at that, oh gosh, does that mean he will do the same to papyrus and would we still be kids if he falls into the core?

Oh shoot..that would be the worst thing possible to happen if he does end up falling into the core while we are still pretty young...

And I don't even know which universe I'm in! For all I know I could either by from an undertale or heck! Maybe even fucking killertale or dusttale or some fucked up au or maybe..I can try and be hopeful that I'm in an undertale au, I don't care if I'm an original as long as it's an au that is not messed up or some shit like that because if it's something like killertale, fuck will I be a child when that happens!?

I don't want to be a kid when there are resets..fuck old man you might have screwed me and maybe my brother if and when you make or give birth to him or something over..hmm actually..when I'm a bit older..maybe I can get Gaster to make me two siblings? Maybe three..now that would at least cause some changes in this au where I live in now..

Maybe enough so that if it is something like killertale, it would be different..hopefully..maybe... I don't know if he would even agree to getting me more then one sibling anyways but I can always try when I can speak. I decided with a small nod of satisfaction.

I can also try king the little things just in cause..because god damn it if I end up being in an au like horrortale or killertale I'll have to prepare for my au turning into some shit like that. And if it turns out I'm wrong and my au is like undertale or even sciencetale, I'll be relieved.

And if it turns out to be a horrible au like a bad ending later on I'm so cursing at my new dad when the time comes down to it, and he better not fall into the god damn void because I'll either find a way to bring him back and smack him for being an idiot or I'll follow him with any of my siblings or sibling just to smack him and curse at him for doing this to me.

I decided and hummed a little bit as I stared at my new dad, just waiting for a bit before he started to slowly rock me back and forth a little bit, ah guess it's nap time, I thought and closed my eyes to sleep.

___*____*____*____*____*_____*____*
Finished with 1172 words! Hope you like it! And comment what you think along with giving me some ideas on what you think can happen next or something.

Cause this au isn't going to be the same horrortale, it's going to change and all that so maybe it will end up with a new name for that au later on in which cause you all can help me decide for the new name considering it will change at some point on what will happen.

Well ja ne~!

Another one of my videos 😂 hope you like the video

Oh! And don't expect an update from this anytime soon! I only had time to focus on the first chapter and haven't come up with any ideas for any other chapter after this.

X