Introduction -Sivaathi

Early in morning the artistic golden sun got up like a baby and started painting the dark black sky into a bright blue sky. The bright looking milky clouds got up from sleep and started travelling around the sky visiting the wonderful environment.

A girl still on her bed hugging her teddy bear while feels the cold air entering through the sliding window, the sand smell, and the wave sounds. Yes, that's how she wakes up all the morning with the wave sounds and the smell of wet earth after rain.

Sivaathi Krish, a 24 years old girl live in Tanjavore with her family for the past 4 years finished pursuing her studies in Music & Industry and work for her dreams and still working for it to achieve all her goals in her life

Sivaathi Krish, a 24 years old girl live in Tanjavore with her family for the past 4 years finished pursuing her studies in Music & Industry and work for her dreams and still working for it to achieve all her goals in her life. Sivaathi is a girl who have never gave up in her life even after so many struggles. She tackle all over her problems in her life alone without depending on anyone even her parents. Since she used to be very independent girl some admire her, and some throw tantrums towards her. As she grows up in her life she lose so many friends , she kept her circle so small. She is a very strong girl yet, more sensitive and very emotional person. She always take things straight to her heart, and get hurt but she will never hurt the people back. Such a pure, golden hearted she is.

Siv Pov:

I open up my eyes ,try to get over my bed while stop my annoying alarm clock. I walked to see whether my parent's were waked up or no. No they were sleeping peacefully then I remembered its Saturday. Somehow I have to wake up this early because I have classes to conduct. Yes, I am a Carnatic music teacher. Since my mom Yamuna Sundaram and my dad Krish Yathev, was a great a Carnatic musicians I have always urge to learn it from my parents, My Guru's.

So, that's where I started learn music and now formed a small group of students to start up small musical classes. I would say its still a small step , small achievement in my life and there is long way to go.

The brightest smile hides the deepest pain,

The brightest eyes had cried the most tears,

The kindest hearts have felt the most pain.

Do let me know your comments on how it's going. Do vote if  you liked it. Thank you😊

To be continued...🌼