Chapter 15

The next Morning

Dinah was downstairs with Maya watching Paw Patrol but if it's not Paw Patrol it's Mickey Mouse Dinah was in the kitchen getting Maya some strawberry yogurt for breakfast with granola as Dinah was still in the kitchen there was a knock on her front door Maya yelled through the house telling her mommy someone's at the door MOMMY SOMEONE AT THE DOOR Maya said ok thank you princess for telling me mommy will answer the door Dinah said she walked out of the kitchen with Maya's breakfast and walked to the front door to see who it was.

When she answered the door it was Kylie she was shocked to see her at her house she was also confused on why she was there Hello is London here Kylie asked  Ummm actually she is she's in my living room lyin down she came here yesterday on our daughters birthday why do you want to see her Dinah asked Me and London met at the club while we were hanging out together for a long time Kylie told Dinah which made her upset SO YOU WERE THE REASON WHY MY EX NEVER CAME HOME TO OUR DAUGHTER SHE WAS LEFT AT HER HOUSE WITH A MAN IVE NEVER MET AND SHE WAS ONLY 4 YEARS OLD Dinah yelled in anger causing Normani to wake up from sleep Mani was the only one still asleep bc she was tired from Maya's birthday party.

Dinah what's all that yelling Normani asked sleepily and walking slowly because she's still tired Sorry Mani it's just this is who London was with the whole time my daughter was in the house with that man Dinah said calmly to Normani her eyes widened when Dinah told her then Mani looked at Kylie and asked why didn't she ever check on her child or ever call Sza or Dinah to pick her up Kylie sighed at Normani's question and she told them to step outside to tell her the truth and why London was never with Maya.

This is what she told me she said that she wasn't ready to have a baby or anything of that but when she found out she was pregnant with Maya she didn't know what to do so she decided to keep her and watch her grow up Kylie said but why would she just leave her like that Dinah questioned she was scared and she didn't understand but she had to do something and that's when she decided to leave Maya with that man that was there with her that was London's ex boyfriend Aden and she told him to stay there and watch her until she went back home. Dinah and Mani were pretty sad that she just left her there but as long as nothing happened to Yaya then were fine will can you please take London back to her house I'll give you $40 if you don't mind Dinah asked yea I don't mind Kylie said but keep the $40 I'll give you $1,000 so you can spend some on your daughter,your girlfriend, and yourself Kylie said politely ummm ok I guess Mani said as she walked indoors and on the couch to sleep.

 Dinah and Mani were pretty sad that she just left her there but as long as nothing happened to Yaya then were fine will can you please take London back to her house I'll give you $40 if you don't mind Dinah asked yea I don't mind Kylie said but k...

Aden London's ex boyfriend