Bad Girl, Good Kitten

It's been days since the two of you spent some time together, despite living in the same apartment the only moments that you could spend together were during the night, but still the tiredness of the day weighted on both your shoulders so the actual thing was only being able to sleep in every place you both could rest and you waking up in the morning alone because he has already left for work, leaving a good morning post-it behind him.

You knew it from the start, being with Ran Haitani was no joke for the both of you, he's well known in the neighborhood, everybody kinda fears him in a respectful way, still he has to take care of all the business, which in Roppongi is obviously all nightlife related. Turns out that the nightlife business includes also not so legal practice, so Ran had to really take care of his business if he didn't want things to collapse, which also means that his dangerous business is also your dangerous business, and obviously all the neighborhood knows you, so moving around during the day is stressful for you as much as it is for him, and both of you are always a little worried for each other.

Also it seemed like something big was coming up, but you couldn't quite understand what since you hadn't be able to catch up properly with your partner for some time.

You always knew that this relationship would be a little trouble but multiple days without even being able to communicate were starting to pile up, creating a wall of loneliness, sadness, feeling neglected and also a bad mood.

Not to add that every time you were out every single person you met would ask you about Ran and where he was, it was like they knew the right buttons to press to make you feel even worse.

One day then Ran decides to finally break this annoying loop by coming home in the middle of the afternoon, no greetings, no hugs, no love for you, only him entering the door leaving his shoes and coat at the entrance while you look at him confused from the couch, he finally raises his eyes to meet yours

"Get ready, tonight we have a big opening"

"Well, hello to you too", you know that he's acting like this only because he's tired and all you would like to do right now is to catch his face between your hands and tell him to relax but days of pent up tension are burning you up and you don't really know how to turn them down.

On the other side Ran knows he has been distant, even rude now, and he feels guilty for this acting, so he walks towards to you, slumps down on the couch right by your side and let his arms completely embrace you while he rests his head in the crook of your neck, you can feel a loud sigh coming out of his mouth

"I'm sorry baby, it's been some long days"

You can't ignore his tired tone, he's exhausted and you can tell, so you just pass a hand in his hair and pat his head a little

"It's okay, I know. How about this opening?"

"It's a new club, it's in an extremely good zone, also got some good partnerships, so we all gonna be there" he finally raises his head and looks at you, a hand lazily stroking your cheek,

"I would be very happy if you would come too baby, we get to spend some time together and also-" he takes your hand and places a chaste kiss on the back and doesn't let go, continuing his speak murmuring directly on your skin "after this I'll get a lot of free time to make it up to you"

Your eyes brighten at the prospect, not only you get a fancy night out with your lover, but also he basically already told you that he'll spoil you rotten after that, how could you refuse? You give him a big smile, a kiss on the forehead and leave him on the couch so fast he doesn't even realize it, because you "have to get ready".

So here you are now, in a short designer black dress, a really short one, courtesy of Ran, obviously, entering the club, hand in hand with him, black pants, white shirt, and that loose oversized black neck tie that you kinda forcibly added to his outfit because you thought it would look really good on him.