As the sun set for the moon to rise.the colors red,orange and yellow shown on the glittering waters around the most magical island anyone could ever lay there eyes on!

hi,I'm river, river stone.i was lucky to be born on an island which gives you powers in a full human world.

Us people on the island would prefer calling humans mortals cause we're imortal,oh and commons which are elf's and cats are mortals.

I was done my work in kindergarten one day so I pulled out my favorite book from my backpack,"Ahem,what are you reading.may I ask?"I slowly pulled my book and the teacher was shocked.

"HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO READ THE ANCIENT SPELLS?!":'oh um.... ancient spells are too interesting for me and I don't just want to learn water spells,I want to learn all kinds of spells!':"but.....is this the real book?"

':OF COURSE NOT!I DONT EVEN HAVE THE POWER TO GET THE BOOK"Fire Spirit"the 2nd elemental book!:' "DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME YOUNG LADY!YOUR GONNA GET DETENTION!"

"Fine!ugh."I shrugged in anger.like if YOU are the one that asked ME that I stole a magical artifact from the parts of the island where only people who have their full power can go!

Skip to when I'm in 12th grade
"Oh look it's loner loser!"said Athena
As you guessed it, Athena was the schools biggest bully.one day she said she got her powers and this is a recap of what she said."oh my!guys!looks like I'm the next head of the island!"

Like I believed her,she didn't even get the crown of the head of the island.well you know why she's soooo bratty?as you guessed it,her dad is the head of the island*sigh*she is so sure that she will be the next head of the island but...here the catch.

On the island only boys become head, but Athena doesn't know this...maybe cause her parents never told her cause she's an only child.well one day as I was about to go to school when everyone started to run like they saw a ghost or something.i asked my best friend angel what was wrong,and she said that Athena had gone mad!she was trying to steal everyones power while her parents were on holiday.