1

The breeze blew against your skin. The scent of lilies and freshly fallen water filled the air. The sounds of bird-like creatures sung in the distance.
The most appealing thing of all, was the sight of the goddess standing in front of you.

~~~~~~~

You held White's thumb as she carried you off the ship. The two of you were on a business trip to another planet, an old colony of White's that was never colonized properly. It looked completely untouched by gem hands.

If you look at it close enough, it almost looks like earth. Aside from the strange creatures you saw walking past. They disappeared into the forest around you. The only clearing you could see, from this height at least, was the one you stood in now, where the ship was parked.

"White, this place is beautiful. Why doesn't it look like the other colonies?"

White sighed. "I kept this one a secret from the others. I used to come here back when I was the only diamond. It was like a home away from homeworld, a place where I can just get away from everyone else and be alone. Once Yellow emerged, and blue soon after, I spent so much time training them to be proper diamonds, I forgot about this place for some time."

You watched as she looked around with a smile. You couldn't help but smile as well. You stood up on her hand, squeezing her thumb slightly.
"Thank you, White, for bringing me here. I'm honoured you trust me to be in your safe haven."

White rolled her eyes, "of course I do, why wouldn't I?"

You giggled. She took you through the woods along a barely visible path. Clearly it hadn't been walked on in a while, not by her at least. She pointed out all the different kinds of plants, trees, and "organic creatures" as she calls them. She told you of the names she gave them when she first discovered the place. It was adorable thinking of a younger White, from thousands of years ago, coming up with all these names. She took you deeper and deeper into the forest, although her long strides made it appear a short trip. She pushed a branch out of the way, revealing a small waterfall, with a pool of water at the end. It slowly flowed down a river, disappearing into the distance.

Your eyes widened as you took in the sight before you.
"This is my favourite spot. The water is always so gentle"
She placed you down on the ground. Then, there was a flash of light, and her shoes vanished. You've seen some of your other gem friends do things like this, but this was a first for White. She may change her size, but not anything else with her appearance. She sat on a large rock beside the water, and dipped her feet in. She took a deep breath, and relaxed into the exhale. You stared in awe. She looked so elegant. A familiar flutter filled your chest, it was one you've felt before around White. Although it happened often, you could never quite tell exactly what it meant. Typically, it would happen whenever White looked at you a certain way, or when she posed like a true goddess. Sort of like now.

She sat on the edge of the rock, resting on her hands. Her elbows were bend ever so slightly, clearly being the one thing keeping her from falling in. One of her legs were straight, leaving her foot fully submerged, whereas the other leg was bend slightly, only letting her toes dip in. Her head was facing down, watching the water where her feet touched it. It was tilted slightly to the side, showing more of her neck and jawline toward you.

In shorter terms, she looks like she's readily posed to be painted. You took the opportunity. You may not be a painter, but you could take a good photo. You pulled out your screen, and took a few pictures.

You sat on a different rock, more your size, and watched White as she enjoyed her time in the silence.

"Y/N, would you like to join me?"

Your eyes shot up to hers, did she catch you staring?

You stuttered, "yes, I would like that."
You moved closer to her, scaling up the side of the rock, and sitting next to her. Your size really showed, or hers did. Either way, you couldn't reach the water from this height. The edge of the rock was like a cliff to you.

You were so focused on your thoughts, it took a second to realize White was right beside you, shrunken down to your size. You gasped at her touch against your shoulder, then smiled.

"Hi White, how was the weather up there?"

She rolled her eyes, this wasn't the first time you joked about her tremendous height, "it's no different than down here".

You snorted, "Yeah, right", you sighed looking down at the water. A lightbulb went off in your mind. You stood up, smiling.

"Where are you going?", White asked, slowly following behind you.
"I'm going to dip my feet in the water", you glanced back at her, before jumping off the edge of the rock.

"Wait, Y/N no!", White was too late. She ran over to the edge, peering over. She held her breath as she saw you hit the water. She was about to change back to save you, until she saw you come up safely, laughing.

You called out from the water below. "Come on White! Care to join me?"

"I don't know if that's a good idea, y/n!"
"Alright, if you say so, but just so you know it's really fun!"

You swam back a bit, to give White more landing room, in case she changed her mind. You smiled up at her. You could see her pinch the bridge of her nose.

"Fine, fine, I'm coming"

You cheered, hyping her up. Then, she jumped. There was a big splash. Then, there was only ripples. You frowned. Why isn't she coming back up?

"White?"

You dove under the water. It was a lot deeper than one would assume. You swam deeper and deeper, until you couldn't hold your breath anymore. You started to swim back up. Your limbs began to ache, it was now that you remembered you still had clothes on. They're weighing you down.

There was a bright light, then you weren't in the water anymore. You gasped for the newfound air suddenly around you.