*♬~DANGANRONPA KARAOKE PT.1~♬*

A/n: Yep you read it right DANGANRONPA KARAOKE!! Where every Friday night you guys in yo PJ go to this nice place where you can sing karaoke at cause Monokuma was nice enough to put one up, say 'Thank yo Monokuma.' But aways this is the very first one are just little example of how it going to go and if you have any  song request, please let me know aways enjoy.

Ibuki: "Hey guys over here!"

ibuki call out to her classmates she said to meet at a place at 9:30pm for some reason, cause saying something like Monokuma has a surprise for us but not everyone seen excited, well except for Y/n who was given a piggyback ride on Mondo back cause now they bros now or more. But anyways everyone made it to a purple door splash with other colors on it and music notes on it.

Kazuichi: "Okay...we here now, now what?"

Kazuichi ask with a confused look, but y/n just giggle and said.

Y/n: "Knock silly."*Giggle*

Mondo: "Dumbass."

Mondo whisper so Y/n won't hear, the pink hair male just let out a "oh" sound with a red face from the embarrassment. But before he can knock Ibuki open the door wide open so everyone can see, and their jaws drop at the sight in front of them. But Ibuki just smile and wave her hand for everyone to come in.

Ibuki: "Come on guys don't just stand there with your mouth open, and come in so Ibuki can example what going to happened."

She said and immediately everyone come rushing in the cool nice decorating room Mondo put down his little Bro so he can see better, and boy was he shock at what he was seeing.

Y/n: "wow..."

That was all that came out Y/n mouth cause he was so  amaze of what he was seeing.

Ibuki: "Welcome to Hope Peaks Karaoka!!"

Everyone stop amazing the sight in front of them, and look at Ibuki who was turning on the 100 inch flat screen TV, on the wall to show a sceen where you can chose songs from and she pick, Say my name by David Guetta Ft. Bebe Rexha, J Bavin.
She turn around and look at everyone and look at y/n in his cute dinosaur onesie and hand him a mic.