13| 𝑭𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑴𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔

3rd person POV

40 hours since

Mikaelson Mansion

"She's desiccating so slowly," Elena speaks up after a long while of silence.

"Maybe we should feed her blood? It might work," Jeremy suggest and Klaus looks at Freya and Bonnie for confirmation but they both shrug, not knowing if it might actually work on not.

"It's worth a try," Ryan croaks. Klaus then bites into his wrist and holds in up to Kaitlyn's mouth, who was again laid on his lap.

In the past 40 hours since she had lost consciousness, everyone has been trying to think of any possibility that might be of help. All this while, Klaus had completely shut off. He hadn't spoken a word in hours. All he did was sit with Kaitlyn in his arms, stare at her unconscious body, shed silent tears, plead for her to come back to him and not leave him like everyone does. He hadn't moved from her side ever since she had started desiccating. He felt helpless, not being able to help his soulmate, the love of his life in any way. 'What is the point of being the most powerful supernatural if I can't even save her?' he thought to himself.

The kids were all starting to fall sick from all their crying as well. Elena and Caroline had brought food for everyone. Everyone except Klaus had fed at one point or the other but it was like he had promised himself he won't do anything until she was back with him.

His head swarmed with memories of her. The way she would smile when he joked, the way she'd glare at him when he said something wrong, the way she looked when the morning sun shone into the room and on her peacefully calm self, the way she walked, the way she talked. Everything about her. He was scared all of this would just be fading memories in his mind someday, in all their minds. He feared that she would just be a memory someday.

Klaus shakes his head vigorously, trying to shake off the thought of her not waking up or her turning into a memory

Klaus shakes his head vigorously, trying to shake off the thought of her not waking up or her turning into a memory. He couldn't let that happen. He wouldn't let that happen.

As he shakes his head, he is snapped out of his thoughts and looks down at his soulmate's unconscious body. The blood didn't seem to work. She didn't wake up and she's still desiccating, very very slowly. The desiccation had started from her feet and slowly spread throughout her body as the hours went by. Now, only her face and neck were a pale skin tone but her hands, feet and the rest of her body was grey. Nobody could tell what was happening, some of the most powerful supernaturals to ever exist were present in the room- thousand year old Original vampires, hybrids, tribrid, siphoner witches, Bennett witch, witch from the Original witch's bloodline, Claire witch and what not. Yet no one had a solution to offer or an explanation to what was happening.

༆☼︎☾︎ꨄ︎☽︎☼︎༆

Placental World- Alternate Reality

As the placental world continues to collapse, Kaitlyn tries to hold on for dear life. All of a sudden, the ground beneath her starts to crack and just when she is about to fall, a hand reaches out for her and holds her up, saving her from falling.