Family reunion

Sarahs POV

Its feels like lifetimes since Ive been home and I havent seen my brothers in 147 years. Oh did I forget to mention Im a 163 year old vampire, you may have heard of my brothers Damon and Stefan Salvatore yeah the famous Salvatore brothers and their unbrakeable bond bla bla. What they always forget to mention is that they have a sister too. Thats me Sarah Salvatore and at this moment in time I am on my way to my home town Mystic Falls to meet up with an old friend and reunite with my brothers this should be intresting.

I walked into a place called the mystic grill "oh how origanal" as I looked around for my friend I spotted my brothers at the bar where else, I waited for the perfect oppitunity to make a dramatic entrence so when Stefen said "i just wanted to spend time with my big brother" I used vampire speed to appear next to Damon and said "me to".
Omg their faces were so priceless I mean considering that they thought I died 147 years ago their reaction is expected but thats a story for a later date. Giving them time to prosess I decide to steal Damons drink out his hand. Getting board of them just staring me i said to them "if your done gawking at me pick your jaws off of the ground and come give your little sister a hug".

Stefans POV
I couldnt belive it there she was standing right in front of me. My little sister Sarah I havent seen her since the year 1864. We thought she was lost to us a long time ago so long that I can't think what to say to her. "If your done gawking at me pick your jaws off the ground and come give your little sister a hug" she said, without hesitation I run to her and pulled her into a bone crushing hug so she wouldent get away from me anytime soon.
"Um Stef I cant breath" she said and pulled away she turned to Damon open her arms and said" come here Day Day" she used his childhood nick name cause she knew he couldnt resist sure enough it worked. It is so good to see sarah again but I want to know where she's been all these years