14| 𝑵𝒐 𝑺𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑨𝒔 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

Kaitlyn's POV

I wake up to feel arms wrapped tightly around me and a face nuzzled into my neck. It takes me a second to remember I'm not on the Supernatural Plane anymore. I'm back to my own reality, with my own people. But all the things I saw were real too. How do I explain everything to the others when they ultimately ask me about it?

As such thoughts storm my mind, I slowly try to move Nik's arms from around me and get up but as I try, he only tightens his grip and nuzzles his face further into my neck.

"Nik," I whisper, trying to move him away but he groans in return.

"Don't go, please," he whispers back as his hot breath hits my neck and goosebumps erupt throughout my body.

"We need to talk, Nik," I tell him and he slowly moves his face away to look at me but doesn't move his arms.

"What is it, love?" he asks, looking almost scared of what I might tell him.

"I think you and I need to talk about what happened before I tell the others," I tell him and he slowly nods, letting go so I can sit up straight.

We sit in silence for little as he waits for me to begin but doesn't want to seem pushy about it and I don't even know where to start.

"So...when Hayley's vision ended, you all were brought back here but I got pulled into this Supernatural Plane. It's a lot like the Other Side used to be," I say and I watch him tense, probably at the thought of me dying. So I reach out and take his hands into mine and give them a reassuring squeeze as I continue.

 So I reach out and take his hands into mine and give them a reassuring squeeze as I continue

"All Supernatural entities stay there until it's decided whether they go to Hell or Heaven. There, I saw Chris, Christopher Fraser, Ryan's dad. He told me he found peace and was summoned there that day for some reason. Later we realized it was probably so we could meet but I don't know, it was all so mysterious and confusing," I tell him and this time he squeezes my hand.

"How was it? Seeing him?" he asks and I know what he's actually trying to ask.

"It was...it was nice. We didn't get to see goodbye so this felt like a much needed closure," I tell him and he gives me a sad smile.

"Anyways, then when we were talking, suddenly we were in New Orleans. Not in real but like, a vision. I saw it all, Nik. An alternate reality. I saw I was pregnant and some witches held me captive when I was in the bayou to help Hayley find her family. I saw Elijah and you at the cemetery, trying to find me. I saw everything you guys went through- Esther, Mikael, Dahlia, The Strix, the mystical sleep, the Hollow, all of it. But this time I... I got to keep my children," I say and my voice breaks a little.

"Children?" he asks and I nod.

"We had twins. A girl and a boy. Hope and...Ryan. We named the boy Ryan. Then I saw myself in Mystic Falls to attend Alaric and Jo's wedding. Kai killed them both and I got the twins, still. And all the villains and the horror still happened but we made it out of all that. Then...then we moved away somewhere into a lake house. I was just us and our four kids. It was an alternate reality. Probably what would've happened if the witches hadn't interfered. I don't know, it was all so real but it felt like a dream," I tell him and he looks at me with tears spilling down his eyes.