The birthweek song ✔️

———
Beck is away in Canada and won't be back for my birthday. I don't celebrate my birthday because it's all Trina, Trina, Trina. so I just sit back. My friends do get me stuff so does Tori as well but the other people like Mother and Father don't. I'm not a fan of the whole birth-week thing or my own birthday.

I and Jade am doing okay now with the whole black eye and not telling me. It's like we never fight over some stupid things but relationships have ups and downs. She apologised by buying me and her some tickets to the cinema to watch Insidious which was amazing, everyone screamed and she even booked me and Beck to Honolulu, Hawaii. I don't know where she gets all the money from.

For Trina's birthday and mine but it's never like that, I got her 2 tickets for the band called Panic! At the Disco and new makeup. I did want to get a talent for her but I shouldn't. Tori on the other hand don't know what to get her.

I and Andre walk into school to see Tori on her laptop, angry and stressed with the whole birth week thing with Cat and Robbie, with of course the brainless puppet which I don't want to be near. "Hey, what goes on?" We walk in with Andre wearing a light/dark blue coat thing. I keep playing with Beck's ring on a necklace thing that he give me, he give me that before he went to Canada and I miss him already and it's only been a week.

"Hey, friends...Robbie." I pointed, we were standing by Tori and me being a noise person I was looking at Tori's Apple laptop. "We're gonna go get some iced coffee," Robbie said to us, I was looking at him weirdly as well as Andre. "I thought caffeine makes you vibrate," Andre said to Robbie, I know how something else that makes you vibrate, don't ask. "Sometimes it's nice," Robbie said back to us. "You're a weird kid but don't worry." Everyone was looking at me, Tori jumped and she fucking scared me.

"Oh, a massage helmet." Tori shouted to us, I'm going to be fucking deaf after this whole thing."A stylish helmet that massages your head. That sounds fun, right?" Tori say as she looks at all of us. I just shake my head. "Oh it should be." the guys say, I did a little look with an eyebrow up. Tori quickly said. "No, it's awful," Tori shouted at us. I'm going to kill her if she doesn't stop and Beck is not here to stop me so yay.

but I still miss my baby.

"I hate helmets." Cat quickly said after what Tori said. "That's not good of an idea," Robbie says secondly. "It's a bad idea," Andre said last, I just want to say. "It's a helmet for Trina, she loves helmets." I pointed out but I know she doesn't like helmets, she will be like 'Why do I need to wear a helmet?'

Tori and Andre looked at me weirdly, how dare they. "Why is she all...." Andre starts to say."Cause it's only three days until Trina's birthweek."Tori quickly said after the amazing Andre. "Oh, I thought you were talking about me then but I'm not a she." I looked at Tori and Andre.

"Her birthweek?" The blonde-headed said with a look on her face."You mean her birthday?"We all looked at Robbie and I just realised that Rex was not on or in his arm, he must be in the bag."You don't know our sister. She thinks one day Isn't enough celebration, so she calls it her birthweek." I rolled my eyes as I said that, I just want a hug and kiss but I can't get that."Now if I don't get her an amazing present, I'm gonna have to listen to her complain about it for the next six months." Tori said to all of us, if Trina did that to me, she won't have a head.

"All right. Chill down, We'll help you through this." Andre said as both of us sit on the sides and Andre was next to me looking at the laptop, well trying to look, I think he needs glasses. "Totally." Cat said happily."Okay." Robbie says as he takes his backpack off his back, It's why It's called a backpack. I don't know why and I don't care. "The perfect present for Trina." Cat pointed out and It was silent for a second and then I said. "Why not talent?"I shouted out. "Something amazing," Andre said and my phone rang that Beck is staying at his uncle's place, missing me, I love him.