CHAPTER 19

You only live once, don't live it with regret.

Don't live it with regret.

A sigh left Riki's lips. It's been days since Sunoo said those words to him. And it's been days since he gave it a thought. And he comes to a decision to just fuck it and follow his heart.

Today is the day Heeseung will be back in the country. And that means he will have a few days off just like what the older promised.

"Are we going home now? "

The ravenette glanced at the spirit standing in front of the mirror then smiled. He walked towards her and wrapped his hand around her waist, his head resting on her shoulder blade as his eyes watched their reflection.

The last batch which is the evening class just finished a few minutes ago so there is no one in the room aside from them.

"Can I ask you something? " Riki asked instead of answering Amber's question. He tightens his grip on her waist and started swaying their bodies.

"You're already asking. " Amber answered, giggling when she saw Riki pouted. "But you can ask anything you want. "

The ravenette smiled. "I know we've been known each other for some quite time now, months actually, and up until now I didn't know your real name. "

Amber turned around causing the other's hold to her loosened. "Let me guess, you want to know my name? "

Riki nodded. "Whole name. "

There's a reason Riki wanted to know her name. He wanted to know what happened to her, where she came from and stuff. He wanted to dig on the spirit's past to know her better and he couldn't do it without her name.

Sure he can just ask the spirit where she came from and so on but the thing is, he wanted to know how and why she died. And base from what she told him before, it seems like what happened to her wasn't a natural death. There must be someone who killed her and he wanted to know who was it.

"It's Amber. Amber Anne Kim. " the spirit answered causing Riki to smile and peck her forehead.

"Your name is beautiful just like you. " Amber smiled causing his smile to grew even wider.

"Let's go home? " Riki asked.

Amber nodded her head causing the other to peck her forehead once again as he unwrapped his hand around her to reach for his bag before they went home.

-

"Amber Anne Kim? " Riki nodded his head causing the older to sigh. "I'm not sure Riks. You say it happened three years ago? "

The ravenette nodded once again with hopeful eyes. "Yes hyung. "

Riki wasn't sure if Amber died three years ago but he remembers her telling him that when she told him about her friend. And so he assumed it's three years ago.

"There's a lot of cases every month and every year. I'm not sure if I can find something but I'll try my best. " Jake says, patting the younger's shoulder. "By the way, can I know a little bit details about this person to make the job easier? "

"Her appearance or what? " Riki asked.

"Anything. It could be her appearance or when the exact date the incident happened, where the incident took place-"

The ravenette scrunched his nose. "I only know her appearance. " he interrupted causing the older faint a smile.

"That's okay. "

And so Riki described the spirit. And Jake couldn't help but to feel sad for the younger as he can clearly see the sparks in his eyes and the way how he described her.

He must be broken that she's gone.

The officer thought. And at that moment, Jake will try his best to dig in the files to find and fulfill his friend's request.