✮~+Chapter 7: Monokuma Fear+~✮

A/n: Hey guys chapter 7 here sorry it took long but I hope you enjoying the book so far but I get out your hair now enjoy~

3th person POV •

Right now the students are trying to find that evil mischievious jackass of bear, and precious cute little boy to see where they run off to. "UUUUUGGGGHHH!! WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY!??!! A girl with tan dark skin in a white button up shirt but couple of buttons are unbutton and also wearing a red dress," Where ever they is they both going to feel pain." The short baby gangster said "Lay finger on him and you dead meat..." Aoi said with threatening look in her eyes, the boy just scoff and they heard a loud scream of pain from some where. And they all ran to it most of them or concern who is that mainly Aoi, Ibuki, and Hiro. So when they got there they almost bust out and laugh and surprise of what they seeing...

Right there in front of their eyes...

Is Y/n sitting on top of Monokuma with the box of E-books in his arms, and with a cute but cheeky smile while Monokuma scream in pain asking for him to get off. "GET OFF OF MEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Monokuma scream Y/n was sitting on top of him bouncing up and down, (not that kind of bouncing guys 💀) "Nope until you say sorry Teddy." Y/n said still with that cheeky smile, "OMG LITTLE ROCKSTAR YOU NOT HURT OR DEAD TO BE THE HONEST!!!" Ibuki scream running over and picking up the smol boy off Monokuma, Y/n just giggle and look bad at Monokuma with death in his eyes, everyone look at the bear. And see he was sweating bullets, "What hell happened to you? you literally look like you seen a ghost." A boy with pink hair and sharp teeth said looking down at the bear, "We-well you s-se-see I uhhh hmmm I...he I-" Monokuma couldn't get notting out his mouth so Y/n had to for him, "Well you see while I was chasing him...he said something that didn't made happy and then he laugh saying 'Pupupup I can feel the despair running out of you alrea-' but before he could finish I had caught up to him and then kick him saying 'DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT MY FATHER!!!!!" And he went flying and scream 'AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!' Then he said something about violence against the headmaster bla bla bla then these sharp pointing things came at me but I Dodge them and caught him made him trip sat on him to teach him a lesson but may not believe me cause you think I am weak and smol...BUT I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK CAUSE I BELIEVE IN ME AND TEDDY SAW THE WHOLE THING TOO!!!" Y/n said with a big smile on his face while Monokuma stand there scare for his life cause some how a smol little child acting teen escape his Spears of death. Everyone just stand there shock, until long legs man said something. "What was you're name again?" He ask the short smol male, "Y/n L/n nice to meet you long legs sir!" Y/n said in the most cutest but funniest way, "The name is Byakuya Togmi." The tall male name Byakuya said to the smol male, "Well my name is Akane Owari...And its nice to....MEET YOU!" She said throwing a kick at the smol boy, but she didn't get a scratch on him or a hit, cause he was to fast for her. "Huh!? Where he go!?" She said, "right behind you and it's nice to meet you too Owari-senpai." Y/n said behind the girl she turn around and look at him surprise for his speed, and smile at him. "You pretty fast little dude." She said to the smol boy, he smile and nod, "Thank you they don't call me the Ultimate Trackstar for nothing." he said to the tall girl with a small wink, she blush a little at the Cutie but rub it off. "Hi I'm Kokichi Oma." A boy with purple hair said with a  smile that may be something behind that smile, "Well nice to meet you Oma-kun." The male said with a smile back that can take someone breath away, "Indeed." The purple hair male said back. "Well you guys maid as well start introducing each other now before we check out what theses are." Aoi said holding a E-Book, "NO." Monokuma said but Y/n gave him a death look and Monokuma shrunk down to his small scare state.

"Scarry..."

"I know right..."

I hope you enjoy this one it wasn't much but I had fun, Now we found Monokuma weakness, A smol scarry  y/n who don't like to be talk about his daddy :)...that sound better in my head....bye see you next time <3✮