INTRODUCTIONS

EIGHT LETTERS

A graphic shop by Zara

In which i make graphics for anyone willing to request!

╔═══.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.═══╗

RULES ★

╚═══.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.═══╝

1. Use the graphic for at least a month! It takes time and effort to make a graphic and it's really rude when people never use it.

2. No shop hopping! It simply means that if you're requesting a graphic from me, don't request the same thing from another graphic designer at the same time.

3. Give credit! Credit is not optional. If it's a cover give credit in the description of your book and if it's something else give credit in the chapter you're using it. All you have to do is tag me (@zara_xoxo7)
If you break this rule I won't make a graphic for you again.

4. Be nice and patient! I have a life outside of wattpad and I'm not always free. It might take a few days for me to make the graphic.

5. Please don't be offended if I deny your request! It's probably because I don't have the resources or because I have no idea what to do with it. I'm still learning T_T

6. No plagiarism! Don't take something that's not for you to take!! This is a very silly thing to do since I'm offering to make it for you. All you have to do is ask.
Plagiarism leads to the plagiarizer's account being deleted. So it really isn't worth it bud!

7. The book you're requesting for must be published! And it will be alright if the graphic you're requesting for is the only thing you need before publishing the book.
This is just to make sure that you will use the graphic.

╔═══.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.═══╗

A FEW THINGS TO NOTE

╚═══.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.═══╝

1. Tell me a time by which you want me to deliver the graphic to you. Yes I'm kind of asking for a deadline—
It's the only way I can get my ass to work 😃✋
Watch me make the graphic right before the deadline

2. If you want me to make cover to match a theme or so all your books have a matching cover, go ahead request as many as you'd like!
It might take some time but I'll make them all.

3. Please check that your faceclaims have resources! I need something to work with.

4. Inspiration links are optional, but if there's a certain graphic you want me to take inspiration from, send me a link. The best place to find inspiration is Deviantart and Pinterest!
My Pinterest is zarah6639 and I have an entire board dedicated to graphics that can be used as inspiration! You can look through them and send me a link to the graphic you imagine your requested one to look like. (optional)