Winner winner chicken-no, Tropical dinner

You could excuse the Sunwing flight attendants for being so confused. You see, out of all the contest winners in the world (or, in Canada, if you wanted to get technical), a 14 year old girl named Keina was not...expected. The emancipated teen was...more then a bit quiet, and spent the entire flight reading. Once in a while, she would accept a meal or snack, but everything about her seemed silent. The way she walked, the way she turned the pages of her book, even the way she ate. It was like she was stuck in her own little fantasy world of ninjas and dragons.

Meanwhile, her friend Lisa was a bit more...er... normal.  Acted like a normal, friendly flight passenger. Watched movies. Ate. Talked. Slept. Looked at the map. Her mother, a third passenger who'd payed for her own ticket, sat in First class, constantly looking over to her daughter, to the point where one of the flight attendants considered moving her to Economy with her child. 

------------------------------

The plane landed  and the flight attendants saw them off. Keina followed her friend and her mother like a dog, nose still buried in her book, towards the tropical resort. The Sunflight attendants looked at each other, then at their captain, and shrugged. They didn't know. They just...suddenly noticing it was very hot outside, they hurried back in.