╠ part 10 ╣ gods and languages

natasha's pov

as soon as i heard fury call us in, i tried to get there as fast as i could. i waited at the entrance with wanda and the others until the door started to opened. once we stepped inside my eyes instantly turned to y/n. as she saw me come in, she took one glance at me then straight back at the floor almost in disappointment.

"ah glad you came. our guest isn't exactly cooperating" fury said giving y/n a dirty stare but she just continued to avoid eye contact.

then tony spoke up, "and what would you like us to do?"

"just try and get some information out of them" he says while leaving the room.

"yeah but how are we suppos-" pietro talking as fury slams the door behind him.

sam chuckled, "well this should be fun"

"whos going first?" rhodes asked.

"NOT IT!" everyone but thor shouted.

"what game are you mortals playing?" he questioned, oblivious to it all.

"calm your tits, i don't bite" our heads look towards y/n as she spoke, slightly smirking.

thor gulps, loud enough for us all to hear making us all chuckle. he starts to make his way into the cell as the rest of us took to seats around it, watching from afar in case we need to step in.

y/n's pov

- a/n:  i apologise in advance if any of the languages are incorrect. i just used google translate and i understand it isn't always accurate -

i watched as the so called 'god' made his way into the cell. taking a seat opposite me.

"hello tiny being" he said happily.

"hазови меня так снова, и ты не уйдешь отсюда живым" i said, my eyes still glued to the ground.
(call me that again, and you wont walk out of here alive)

"u-uhm what sorry?" he asked tilting his head in confusion.

"тупая сука" i mumble quietly.
(dumb bitch)

"i don't understand...could you repeat that?"

"Я сказал, что ты тупая сука" repeating myself.
(i said you're a dumb bitch)

he looks at me as if im someone from another planet.

thor thinks for a second before saying, "do you know english?"

"of course i can speak english тупица" i replied.
                                                      (dipshit)

"right, yes. would you mind answering a few questions for me?"

"depends what they are" i said still not making eye contact throughout the whole interaction.

"what your name?"
"god this shit again" i think to myself.

"why do you need to know? i answer truthfully.

"because, we want to try and figure out who you are"

"i was raised and born in russia." i said starting to lose patience.

a big smile appeared on his face as if he'd just won the lottery, "oh alright thank you!" he says.

"ho dato ciò di cui hai bisogno, ora smettila di sorridere e vattene" i said moving my hand to where my knife was being held.
(i gave what you need, now stop smiling and get out)

"you speak spanish? i know spanish" he stops and thinks about what he's going to say,

"ciao mi chiamo thor" he said proudly.
(hello my name is thor)

he seemed a nice guy but fuck was i sitting around here with him any longer. i pulled out my knife pointing it directly at his throat with the tip of the blade touching his skin. his eyes widened, shocked at my actions. i could see the avengers out the corner of my eye trying to get inside the cell.

"verschwinde aus meiner zelle" i said sternly.
(get the fuck out of my cell)

i knew he had no clue what i said, but he knew i was pissed. so he left.