╠ part 11 ╣ offers and declines

avengers pov

we all jumped to our feet when y/n brought a knife to thor's neck, trying to open the cell door before she did any damage to him. we watched as she said something to him and to our surprise he just left the cell. the avengers all stared at the asgardian god awaiting an answer.

"shes feisty" he stated.

"well did you get any information?" sam asked.

"yeah, she was born and raised in russia" thor said. "also she won't speak to me in english, she keeps saying stuff in different languages"

*time skip 1 ½ hours*

we all watched as each of us attempted to get information out of her. none of us got anything but snark remarks, insults or knives. all except, wanda and nat who decided to go in together.

natasha's pov

i was nervous....no i was beyond nervous. i was fucking terrified. it would be the first time in ages that i'd have a conversation with y/n and i wasn't sure how it would turn out. "shit shit shit" i thought. i'm guessing wanda read my mind as she took my hand in hers as we were going towards the cell door to reassure me.

"it will be fine nat" wanda said smiling at me.

"yeah thanks wands"

as we entered i saw y/n's eyes darted straight to our hands that were still intwined with each other. i heard her scoff as she started to look back down at the floor. wanda noticed this and decided to speak, filling the awkward silence.

"hi White wolf, my name is wanda maximoff"

and she just replied with, "i don't care"

i looked at her, trying to get a read on her. it was hard though because she was looking downwards, she was very muscular that's for sure she had slits in her eyebrows, piercings, a defined jawline and scars. the thing that caught my attention was her eyes. i got a small glimpse, oh god did I miss looking into those stunning eyes. she had one that was dark green and one a light blue (also known as heterochromia)

(like this! but you can change it to whatever you want to) - i edited the picture but all rights go to the original
-

(like this! but you can change it to whatever you want to) - i edited the picture but all rights go to the original-

i must of been staring as i was pulled from the trance by wanda who was nudging me with her elbow and whispering,

"okay you can stop staring now..." she said awkwardly.

"right, y-yes sorry" i said, stumbling on my words.

i saw wanda tilting her head, she was trying to read her mind.

"bitch, stop trying to read my mind" y/n said eyes staring right at wanda.

wanda's expression changed suddenly from confusion to shock.

"h-how?" wanda asked.

"it hurts but i know how to hide it" she stated.

"you have mind reading powers?" i asked her.

"what do you want" y/n said completely ignoring my question.

"uhm well, you know me and i know you so there's no need to ask names and stuff becaus-"

she cuts me off by strictly saying, "stop rambling and just get to the point"

"we want you to join us" wanda said cutting in before i could embarrass myself more. i mouthed "thank you" to her.

"you want me to join...you guys?" she starts laughing, wanda and i just stand there confused.

"is that a yes?" wands asked.

"what?! no way am i joining your pathetic group" she scoffs.

"well you don't have much of a choice" i said.

"я не просил твоего вклада hаталья"
(i didn't ask for your input natalia)

my eyes widened. "did she just speak russian to me?"

"Извините, но это приказ Фьюри" i reply to her.
(sorry but it's fury's orders)

"Что ж, ты можешь сказать одноглазому пирату, что я сказал нет" she said crossing her arms.
(well you can tell the one eyed pirate that i said no)

"what are you guys saying?" wanda asked.

"i told the red headed bitch that i'm not joining" she said standing up and shockingly left the cell with ease. both wanda and myself shared looks with each other,

"when did she unlock her cuffs?" wanda asked.

"i don't know..." i replied.

we saw the avengers, just like us they were confused to what had just happened.

"woah woah, wait how did she do that!?" pietro asked.

"get back here!" tomy demanded following her out the door with the rest of us following.

- a/n: i thought you guys deserved two longer parts as saying as i didn't upload yesterday!<3 - val