~15~

•No Ones POV:•
"YYYY/NNNN!!!!!" You heard the loud scream of your name as you shot up from your bed in a cold sweat, eyes wide and looked around frantically. Them saw Lucy crash through your door.

-•Y/N's POV:•-
"You only have 10 minutes to get ready for work!" Lucy shouted. I looked over at my alarm and panicked seeing she wasn't wrong.
"FUCK! Get out AND THANK YOU!" I shouted as she closed the door, I quickly ran to where my clothes rested and quickly put on.
I quickly threw on a white dress and put on a large black belt over my waist. I quickly brushed through my hair, I threw on some flats and ran to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and face. I then ran to the kitchen and made myself some Tea/coffee and poured it in my plastic cup with a plastic straw. And grabbed my keys and bag then went to work.

I pushed through the door and sipped on my Tea/coffee, seeing I had 3 minutes before everything starts I went to my locker and put my bag in closing the locker door and pushed my forehead against the cold, F/C metal with a long sigh. I saw Kaz walk in. She saw me and immediately ran into my arms, I made sure my drink didn't spill on her.
"Oh Y/N! Your back, I'm so relived." Kaz smiled, I chuckled, "thanks, for covering for me." I shrugged with a smile. She shook her head, "oh you deserved it. But now that your here, we need to do our job." Kaz said as we walked into the kitchen, I put my drink on the side where no one can knock it over since it's quite hidden in the wall.
Kaz quickly sanitised the trays, "so? That boy who came over, who was it." Kaz wiggled her eye brows, "because last time I checked, you were single." Kaz hit her hip to mine playfully as I laughed and watched the cleaners sanitise the tables and chairs before we open up.
"Well as you can see I found myself a cure date." I chuckled, rolling my eyes I wasn't gonna tell her he was my stalker.
"Oh? So how did you two meet?" She asked.
"At the park, we talked got to know each other for a bit and found out we developed feelings for each other, nothing much." I smiled. Kaz hummed. "How's Dan and the kids been?" I asked; Kaz was 28 with baby twins and a husband.
"Oh Dan has found a new job with better pay at the shopping centre, as for Kim and Michelle, they've been playing more and Michelle is such a mommy's girl I love her, Kim is more of a daddy's girl since he spoilers her with toys, don't get me wrong he spoils Michelle as well but Michelle prefers me over her dad." Kaz chuckled, "awe." I awwed and then shouted.
"Bethany! Turn the open sign on please!" I shouted. Beth nodded and did so.
I turned around and saw everyone els from the kitchen walk in, "Hey Y/N! The kitchen had been a mess without you." Brandon laughed.
"Yeah, everyone was confused on which food went to which table." HB laughed as he went to the stove. Everyone els just greeted me and said they were happy I was back. Until I heard the bell ring.
I turn around and saw the first ticket, everyone in the kitchen froze waiting for the first order to be shouted out to everyone, I grabbed the ticket and read it out, "it's a breakfast! Toast with eggs and sausage's, add salt and some coffee!" I shouted, Kaz put out a tray and I grabbed the tray and pulled it closer to me. The coffee came and so did the toast, we were waiting for the eggs and sausage to be cooked. Another order, I grabbed the ticket and shouted, "Breakfast, Beans on toast! No drink." I shouted, more people in the kitchen got to work.
The eggs and sausage were done and I quickly grabbed them off of the coolers hands, and put it in the tray. I saw Zara come up to me to give to the order to the person, "okay, toast with eggs and sausage with some coffee goes to table... 2" I said placing the ticket onto the tray as Zara nodded and walked out. I grabbed the other tray Kaz had took out and immediately toast with beans came and Gabriel came to serve the order, "beans on toast goes to table 7" I said, giving him the tray and put the ticket on the tray. He nodded and walked off.
"Hey Y/N?" I heard Scott call and he came towards me. "Yes Scott?" I asked.
"Why do you always put the ticket on the tray? The costumers already knows what they ordered." Scott asked.
"It's to proof that the food was their order, and if they said that they actually ordered french fries or something; we gave them the proof to show them wrong and to not waste our time." I said. Scott "ooooh." Ed and then spoke "that actually makes sense, thanks Y/N." Scott thanked and walked off. I nodded before he was out of sight, I grabbed onto my Tea/coffee which was still hot and drank out of it.
"Its gonna be a rainy day today." I heard Kaz said. I looked out of the window she was looking out of and saw rain pouring it down. "Well it can't be helped. Plus it has been quite sunny lately." I chuckled. "Yeah your right." Kaz smiled.
Through out the day it had stayed raining and people were coming in, some kids going to the play area, parents/care takers keeping an eye on them in case anything happens. A few Karen's, only two though not a lot. And some cute dates for young or adults people.

It was the end of the day and Shelly, JC and Charlotte stayed behind to clean the kitchen.
I packed my bag and put my empty bottle in my bag, I used my arm as little shelter from the rain as it hit the pavement floor. 'My hair is gonna be all frizzy after this.' I thought with a huff. I saw a Cafè and smiled in relief, I walked in and ordered myself a hot chocolate, I paid and got my drink and sat down at a table near the window so i can hear the satisfying sound of rain hitting the window and floor outside. I pulled out some worksheets that needed to be filled like what food needed to be ordered to my work place at a certain time and place, people new time table so we all get an equal break. I grabbed out a pen as the tip landed on the paper, I began to work.

(1164 words)