I met "him"

My friend Rose texted me one morning saying she got a surprise for me cause it was my birthday. Rose: hey bray! I got a surprise for you since today's ur birthday. She knows I don't like surprises one bit. But I said " you know I don't like surprises. Rose: I know but your gonna love this one. She knows I love to watch Shane Dawson all the time and she also knows I simp for Garrett I know he's gay but he's super cute. Rose: come over.! "Fine but it better be good. Once I got to her place she said. Rose: now put this blindfold on for me. I was weirded out but I did it anyways. After she took me to her car and I sat in the passenger seat I tried to see  if I could see through the blindfold but I couldn't it was a really thick blindfold. Rose: we're almost here.! I was really nervous and scared at the same Time you never know what your best friend could take you. She got me out the car she said absolutely nothing but a little giggle she walked me towards we're we were going I heard nothing but then I heard * knock knock knock* I then knew we were at someone's house but I didn't know who's house. Rose: ok are you ready.? "Im kinda nervous but that's it" Rose: trust me there's nothing to be nervous about. That didn't help me at all I was still scared. I heard the door open *creek* then she took the blind fold of of me and thats when I heard screaming I had seen Shane Dawson right in front of me and Ryland,Morgan,Garrett behind him. I started screaming I was freaking out cause I saw all of them. Shane said. Shane: come sit down! I wasn't able to breath yet cause it had only been a few seconds since we got there. After I was finally able to breath a sat down me and Shane started talking and Shane said. Shane: so we heard it's your birthday so we got you a cake.! Garrett started talking. Garrett: I'll go get it. I blushed when I looked at him. Shane noticed Morgan did too Shane pulled me away into another room for a quick second saying. Shane: so Rose told me that you like Garrett.? "Yes" Shane: well I seen Garrett staring at you when u were sitting. "Yeah I think he's really cute I know he's gay but I can't handle how cute he is" Shane: later today I'll see if he likes you. "Thanks" Shane: let's go back to the couch. "Okay" when we got back I seen Garrett got the cake out and put candles on it I had just turned 23 at the time. Garrett looked very happy about the cake. I said "well what are we waiting for let's eat some cake!" When we finished we were super full. Shane asked me if I likes haunted places. I said "yes I love scary places so much" Shane said. Shane: Great cause we're going to the most haunted ship ever! The Queen Mary! I was super excited cause I've always wanted to go there but never able to afford it. We packed all out stuff and got in the Uber. Once we got their it was very late it was a few hour drive. When we got their I got a funny photo of Garrett.

When I looked at the picture back I noticed that Garrett was staring at me

When I looked at the picture back I noticed that Garrett was staring at me. I blushed a little and asked myself in my head "does he like me?" But then Shane told us all our room M114 was the room. Once we found the room we got scared by the way it looked whenever we got in the room Shane stepped one foot into the room and looked to the left which was another room but was even scarier then the whole room itself but when he looked in the room to the left the lights flashed off and on once. When Shane turned the light on in that room Garrett asked if it was the maids quarters. I said "probably by the way it looks." Then Garrett walked farther into the room and said " this is my dream environment" I said " me too this is awesome" Shane was super scared me and Garrett and Ryland,Morgan were all fine besides Shane. Then we found another room and it's were the beds were Shane turned on the light then Ryland said Ryland: ew I'm not trying to sleep here. Morgan: I love it. I said in reply was "same" then Garrett said. Garrett: this is the biggest room I've ever been in. Shane said Shane: that's depressing. I said started laughing really hard I don't know why but it was funny Garrett also started laughing Ryland,Morgan,Shane were staring at us when we were laughing. Garrett then found another room but it was super dark Shane then pulled out a night vision camera for us to take pictures with. Garrett then took a picture in the room at the bottom of the photo there was a orb which means that there's a ghost there. After a while we were talking about something I don't remember what but then I heard from Garrett Garrett: I'm hauntingly hungry. We all start laughing so hard it's still funny even though this was three years ago. Then Garrett found a closet and said "I've been goofing off but this place is scary" Shane went in the closet and after a few seconds he heard a tap he came out and asked if any of us tapped it all of us were completely still the whole time he was in there no one even said a word. Since Shane was scared he had Garrett go in there Garrett got scared when he was told to go in there I felt bad for Garrett cause it looked like he didn't want to go in there at all. And when he went in there after a few seconds he heard it he said it sounded like a bone or a fingernail. Then Morgan went it and she was saying "say something" "hello" "please say something" then she came out cause she heard the tap too then Garrett said " you sounded like my tinder messages. We all started laughing Shane then said we should all go to bed and set out alarms for 3:00 and that's what we did but Ryland took a bed Morgan took one Shane took one and the was only one left.... But me and Garrett still had no bed he told me that it was okay and I could take the bed and he will sleep o the floor but I said "no you can sleep on the bed" he agreed and took the right side and I took the left side I want asleep but Garrett was but when he was sleeping he wrapped his arm around me I then felt comfort. After 5 minutes a fell asleep and then woke up to everyone already awake when we woke up we went out of our room and went to the top of the ship Garrett then said "This is Beautiful i want to fall in love up here Br- Andrew. I noticed he almost said my name I blushed but also got sad cause he said Andrews name I forgot what happened after that but I remember Shane saying let's go to sleep again. So we did Garrett took one side of the bed I took the other he asked me if I liked him I said "no" he said,okay and laid the other way not facing towards me he said " I don't like you" I got sad cause I knew I liked him when I woke up again every one already woke up Shane saw that I looked sad he asked if I was okay I just said " I'm fine" I then told Shane privately that garret said he didn't like me last night he went to Garrett and asked if he liked me he said "yes" I heard him say that and I blushed we went to get breakfast at a restaurant Garrett asked for a piece of my pancake I said sure he took a large peeve do I took a large price of his eggs. We stared laughing so loud we almost got kicked out.

The end really hope you liked this  bye! <3 8-22-21