Ms.Imsai 😬🤣

Avalai padhukaka vandhavan
Than idhayathai padhukaka
Marandhan....
Irumbu idhayathal eerkapata
Gandham aanavalo
Kavalanin Idhaya thirudi aagiponal...

" Today she's planning to go out

" Today she's planning to go out. I think the news reached my enemies also. Please take care of it Aadhitya." Jeeva said to Aadhitya.

" Don't worry sir. I will take care of this. You can trust me. Happy Journey." Aadhitya said genuinely but his lips didn't curve even an inch. He's wearing a blue shirt and black Jean . His messy hair and his six pack body made him look like a rugged man. His beard covered half of his face and hide his attractive dimple. But the magnet in his eyes is enough to attract others.

Jeevanandhan , one of the richest men In India is leaving Germany today and that's the hot news allover the country. He's afraid of his daughters safety that's why he appointed an undercover cop as her bodyguard.

" Don't underestimate my daughter Aadhitya. She's a mini devil in the form of an angel." Jeeva said with a teasing smile and Aadhitya gave an understanding nod.

After sending him off , Aadhitya left the airport and few officers from his team followed him .

Adjusting the gun in his gene , his eyes scanned the surroundings.

" Any information about her?" He asked and one of them replied " Yes sir. She planned to run away tonight."

His eyes widened in shock.

" Ennadhu?" Aadhitya asked shocked.

" Ama sir.. Andha ponnu oodi poga plan pannadha Namma source la irundhu information vandiruku." He said and Aadhitya s eyes went small as he rubbed his forehead and his mind scanned the details he got about her.

" Yaarkooda nu edavadhu?" Aadhitya asked and the man nodded his head horizontally.

" Illa sir..But avanga bag la edho album vechirukanga. Adha paarthu Iniku morning terrace la ukkandhu pesitu irundhanga. Pakathu building la irundhu Naane direct ah pathen." He said and Aadhitya nodded his head.

" How do you know that she's running away? Recorded evidence Iruka?" Aadhitya asked and one of them played him the recording.

" Hello Shakthi.."

" Sollunga Thalaivi.."

" Appa gernany poraru da..So Iniku night eh escape aagidalam.."