╠ part 12 ╣ escorted

y/n's pov

i had enough of this 'interrogation'. i walked out on all the avengers and headed to where fury was.

"you fucking lied to me!" i said staring at him.

"uh oh what did i do now" he asked sarcastically.

rolling my eyes at his tone i said, "you never told me that i was joining the mickey mouse clubhouse"

"avengers" steve corrected me "and watch your language". i turn around to see all the avengers behind him, eyes bouncing between me and fury.

"can it, grandpa" i said making others trying to hold in their laughs.

"you were brought here because you've been on S.H.I.E.L.D.S. radar" fury states.

turning back to fury i said, "yeah but that's got nothing to do with the avengers and moving in"
i was beyond pissed, i was not about to join the group with my ex-friend and her playmates.

"yes but you're highly skilled and it would be helpful to have you on the team"

"look, i know i'm amazing and all but 'having' me on the team is not the same as 'needing' me" i said crossing my arms.

"she's got a point, we don't need her" tony said clearly not taking a liking to me.

"you don't need me, i don't need you. i'm glad we could settle on something" i said turning around to leave.

"wait-" i heard a familiar voice call.

"what" i asked still facing the other direction.

"please, stay..." she begged.

"and why should i? i don't want to be here and as the metal man (i pointed to tony) said it doesn't seem that you need me either"

"i'll pay you" fury spoke up.

"w-what" he did not just say he'd pay me. the avengers were just as shocked as i was to his decision.

"you heard me, i'll pay you to stay. and if it's really that bad, you can leave"

"how much" i asked raising my eyebrows.

"how much do you have in your account at the moment?"

"obviously not as much as me" tony bragged.

i was surprised he asked me how much money i had, "that's classified information isn't it?"

"just tell me so i know what to offer you"

"i have.....around 600 Million" (yes we are rich as fuck guys. you'll discover how, later in the story<3)

"600?!" "million?!?" "WHAT?!" i heard others comment, they were shocked at how much i actually had.

"alright...how about i pay you 500k for now? and just see how things go" fury asks.
"500k....that's some decent amount money" i thought.

"deal...." i shake my hand with him.

"grea-"

"ONLY. if i get to collect some stuff from my home"

"fair enough" he says with a small smile tugging at his lips.

"hey nicholas...i made you smile" i said smirking.

he cleared his throat and said,
"names nick fury to you white wolf, i'll have 3 people escort you to your home to collect your stuff"

"woah woah woah....3 people? why 3. do you not trust me?" i ask

"quite frankly, no i don't" he answered. i acted hurt and gasped.

"i thought we were buddies" i smirked. "anyway, who's coming with me?"

"agent romanoff, agent hill and maximoff" he said.

"what? whyyy" i almost whine like a little child at his statement making some people around us laugh.

"because i said so and that's final"

"fuck uccidimi adesso"
(just kill me now)

fury raised an eyebrow, "whats that?"

"nothing, lets just go" i groan. heading towards the door with hill, romanoff and maximoff.

"wrong way, we need to go to the S.H.I.E.L.D.S. garage to get a car" natasha corrects me.

"we don't need a fucking car romanoff. its not that far, we can just walk." i simply answer.

"yes but it's quicke-"

"you can drive back one of my cars if your that desperate"  i cut her off before she goes all 'rule book' on me.