╠ part 13 ╣ thats a lot of cars

natasha's pov

wanda, maria and i were assigned to go with y/n to her house to collect her stuff. i look at her now and i realise how different she is compared to when we were back in the red room. She called me by 'romanoff'. yes it was formal and all, but in a way it hurt. the girls (when i say girls, i mean hill and maximoff) and i were following y/n out the front doors of the S.H.I.E.L.D. building. i had suggested to take a car to her house but she just declined and said that it would be easier to walk.
we were walking down the street, wanda and maria either side of me and y/n in front of us all. we all thought we might of made small talk and got to know each other but she hadn't said one word to any of us on the way. hill looked at me and wanda for reassurance, she was going to ask her a question to break up the silence.

"so white wolf, what made you settle down in nyc" maria shyly asked. it was silent, after some time we realised we weren't going to receive an answer from her. so we tried again.

"do you have any pets?" wanda questioned. still no answer. we all looked at one another until we all jumped at the sound of a voice,

"BOO!" y/n shouted at us from behind us.

we all screamed, "AHHHH!" "OMGGG" "WHAT THE FUCKK" between the three of us. white wolf just laughed at us.

"pathetic" she chuckled.

"wait how did you-" wanda spoke.

"you were right in front of us" maria finished her sentence.

"illusions" she simply answered, walking ahead of us. for the rest of the journey home we kept peering over our shoulders every once in a while to see if she was behind us again.

"stop looking over your shoulders, you guys look suspicious" she stated turning around while walking backwards.

"not our fault that you scared us" i defended.

"and it's not my fault the worlds mightiest hero's are scared of sudden voices" y/n snapped back with a big smirk covering her face.

"we are not scared of voices..." maria said.

wanda nodded her head in agreement, "yeah, how were we supposed to know you were an illusion"

"whatever *she rolled her eyes* we're here, i'm going to get my stuff"

"can we come?" i asked.

"sure...if you want to? she answered a bit surprised that we wanted to join her.

y/n's pov

i made my way to my garage door. it looked awful from the outside, it was all tatty and old looking.

"this is your home...?" natasha questioned, looking around.

"its not what...i was expecting" maria stated.

"this house looks like it belongs to a homeless person" wanda giggled.

"shut the fuck up" i said "sure i have loads of money but remember, i'm still a wanted criminal. i'm not going to attract unnecessary attention because i have a big ass house"

they were all silent when i said that. probably realising not having a big house that was visible was a better idea.

"and who said my house wouldn't be fancy on the inside?" i smirked as i walked into my garage displaying all 14 of my sports cars.

(yes, we collect expensive cars. we have each colour of the rainbow and some extras)

 we have each colour of the rainbow and some extras)