| Chapter 2 : Misaki's Breaking Point |

[ Edited : ✔️ ]

————————————
~🌙🌙🌙~
————————————

[ FlashPack ]
[ 3rd POV ]

"Misaki, mum!" Izuku came in with his All Might toy running towards them. Misaki was helping his mum out with cleaning the dishes.

"Mum, the computer!" He started to get all exited and jumped around which got Izuku to take Misaki's hand and join him in the excitement. "Again?"

Mum said as she finished washing the dishes and lead them to the room with the computer and some All Might posters. Misaki knew Izuku watched it a million times with this video but this was his first time seeing it now.

"Come on, Misaki! Let's go!" He dragged Misaki to the computer and sat next to each other, "hurry!" Izuku was so full of excitement for this one video he wanted to show Misaki.

"Jeez, you've probably added ten thousand views just by yourself, Izuku. It's too scary got me, I can't watch it. Misaki if your too scared, don't watch it, ok?"

Misaki nodded to his mum as he and Izuku began to watch the clip.

'It was an old video my brother used to watch, a disaster that happened a long time ago. The video of a hero that debuted right after that...'

"Can you see that? He already saved a thousand people! That's crazy! It hasn't even been ten minutes!" "That's crazy!"

A loud laugh can be heard from the video and it zoomed in to see a hero. He looked so colourful, Misaki eyes sparkle with excitement.

"He's laughing?" "It's fine now. Why? Because I am here!" Misaki was so surprised by his words and smiled with Izuku about All Might.

"He's was so cool, Izuku!" Misaki shouted as Izuku nodded at him with glee. "Once we get our quirks, I wanna be like him too!"

Izuku started to mimic his laugh as he giggled at his attempt.

'That hero inspired me to be a hero. I wanted to became stronger and may one day catch up to Izuku but...'

—————————————
~🌙🌙🌙~
————————————

[ FlashPack ]
[ 3rd POV ]

"You two should probably give it up now," The doctor said as it made Izuku and Misaki pale as white with shock. Izuku dropped his All Might toy on the floor.

Misaki didn't know what to say, it was the moment he been wishing for but now it was gone. That's when he felt such dread to hear the news of the results.

"That's...is some wrong with them after all? Most of the other kindergarteners quirks have already manifested...there the only ones..." his mum said with a sad expression on her face.

"Excuse me, but you're fourth generation, right ma'am?" The doctor asked Inko with interest. "May I ask about your quirk?"

"Yes, of course. I can pull small objects to me, my husband can breathe fire." She replied to his questions.