Best Birthday Present Ever!

"Ugh Arlene, Can we go home now?" My best friend, Naomi whined. I looked at her, She was halfway off her chair with a bored expression on her face.

"Sorry Nao, but you promised me you'd stay and remember it's my birthday!" I said sweetly. Naomi gave me an annoyed look but it turned into a friendly one.

"Oh, I almost forgot! Here, Happy B-Day, buddy!" She said, handing me a small envelope.

"What's this?" I asked. "Open it!" Naomi said with excitement.

I opened the envelope and gasped happily as I pulled out a tag that said "Backstage Pass." I looked at Naomi who now had a pair of bunny ears on her head.

"Nao, how did you get this?" I giggled. Naomi smiled, laughing nervously. "Well... let's just say I had to fight a lot of fangirls. Hehe." I hugged her. "Thank you! This is the best gift ever!"

"No prob, now when is The Neighbourhood and Boob biter gonna start?" The lights came out when Naomi said that.

Five figures came on stage. What I saw in front of me, I couldn't believe my eyes! It was Jesse Rutherford, The Neighbourhood's lead singer.

He was wearing a black leather jacket with a white T-shirt and black jeans with a pair of sunglasses tucked in his shirt.

"Hey, How's everyone doing tonight?" Jesse said through the microphone. The crowd went wild as he smiled. "Alright, now here's a little something I've been working on!"

Lights went dark, only this time One light appeared where Jesse was standing. He looked at me and smiled. As I blushed, he began to sing.

"When I wake up I'm afraid, Somebody else might take my place. Paid that money, Fake that dummy, Ache my tummy On the fence, All the time..."

As he continued to sing, he kept looking at me. I could feel my face heat up. I looked at Naomi who was doing her uh... happy dance. I looked back at Jesse who scanned the crowd of screaming fans.

"You're too mean, I don't like you
So fuck you anyway
You make me wanna scream at the top of my lungs
It hurts but I won't fight you
You suck anyway
You make me wanna die right when I.."

As the song continued, he kept looking at me, This time a smirk across his face. He's so hot! I thought to myself, feeling the heat crawl back to my face again.

"Ooo, looks like someone has a crush!" Naomi winked, nudging my shoulder. I rolled my eyes. Guess she saw me blushing.

Jesse looked at the crowd as the song went to it's end. The crowd went wild again, cheering and clapping. "You guys like that?" He smirked. The crowd cheered louder. "Heh, There's more to come! Let's get this started!" He exclaimed, looking at me again...