Jack

Jack knocks 3 times on your door, it's 10am, you have nothing to get up for since quarantine was put in place, but your cocky bodyguard Jack is pissed at you.

Jack: I'm coming in so cover up.

You were already awake, but the mind games you play with Jack really get you turned on. Your friends are pretty sure you're some kind of sociopath.

Here's a little backstory. Your father is the Mob Boss in NYC, he's not hated as such, but he is definitely feared.
You being his only child, are a spoilt brat, you know it, but you love it. After all, you get everything you want.
Jack was hired a couple weeks ago, the type of hot, muscly, tattooed, toxic boy that all the girls want.
But Jack is all about you, it's his job after all to keep you safe.
Wherever you decide to go and whenever you decide to leave the house, Jack has to be right beside you.

You've flirted a little, he tries to fight the fact that he's attracted to you, your father knows you two are definitely on the verge of fucking, but as long as your safe, daddy will let you fuck whoever you want. Anyway, your toxic on again, off again boyfriend, Declan came round lastnight. Jack got unbelievably jealous so he started on the punching bag in the gym downstairs, 6am and Declan left, he got what he wanted from you, I told you he was a toxic prick. Anyway Jack is here to piss you off

You: Fuck off Jack, it's 10am!

Jack: You fuck off! Get up your mother is coming over!

Jack pushes open your bedroom door as you roll onto your back in your bed and sit up. He shuts the door behind him and leans back against it.

Your favourite part about Jack was how easy he got jealous, it got you all hot and horny when he got mad.

You: You don't have to be jealous

Jack gives you a vicious stare, dressed all in black and standing tall at 6"4 he was terrifyingly gorgeous.

Jack rubs his chin and looks at you shocked.

Jack: Look if you want to waste your time on some fucking laser, who only wants you for a quick fuck and easy money, be my fucking guest you bitch

His angered gaze doesn't leave your eyes, you sit and stare at him in disbelief, kind of turned on, but wasn't expecting him to outright act jealous.

You: Get out of my fucking room.

Jack: My fucking pleasure, believe me, I can still smell the cologne from the rat you let rail you lastnight

He slams the door and you hear him stomp down the hallway and downstairs.

*Fucking prick* you mumble as you rub your face.