Roles

Commander: This role replaces the leader, they are the voice for the group but they don't have unlimited control like the leaders. 

Aide: The deputy to the Commander, they are a loud voice for the Commander's decisions. They choose who joins The Council and who joins the high-ranking cats. 

High-Rankings: They are on The Council and they have a smaller voice in making decisions. There are only a few of these cats because you have to please the Aide, the Commander, and the other High-Ranking cats. These cats have the suffix -Claw. 

Middle-Rankings: There are way more of these cats, the ones that are trying to join The Council or they are just happy with their ranking and they don't have much ambition. They have the suffix -Tail.

Bottom-Rankings: This is for the worst of the worst. The cats who have betrayed their group are in this ranking, this is also a rank for cats in training and cats who have joined the group. Cats in training have the suffix -Student.

Kitten-Mothers: They are except from the rankings until their kittens reach the training age of four months old, then they go back to they rank they left on. While they are still kitten mothers that have the suffix -Keeper. 

Ranks: 
(For cats inside rankings with other rankings...it makes sense I promise. 

Hunter: The name for a cat once they finish training. 

Traveler: There is one traveler per group, a Traveler-in-training can't become a full traveler until the previous one dies and they earn the suffix -Traveler. 

Helpers: These cats don't use medicine so the Helpers are trained in patience and calmness so they clean their wounds and keep their spirits up. 

Note: The Travelers and Helpers can't be in The Council (unless the helper is REALLY skilled and smart, Travelers can't no matter what).