Lucifer

FULL NAME: Michelle Smith

DEMON NAME: Abyzou

NICKNAMES: Abby, (Maze), Darling, (Lucifer), Michie, (Ella), Michelle, (Marcus/Cain)

AGE: Unknown

HEIGHT: 5'3

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: None

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS: She/her

OTHERS: She is the younger sister of Mazikeen. Michelle is also Abyzou, the bringer of infant death and the cause of infertility. She's the daughter of Lilith

PERSONALITY: She is a lot different than her older sister. Michelle doesn't get out much and she tends to keep to herself because she hates who she is. She's the reason why babies and children don't get live their life. She herself is infertile and at the beginning, she loved what she did. She did it to exact vengeance on people who didn't deserve children. But over time, she slowly learned to hate herself. She didn't want to do it anymore so, she stayed with Maze who wanted her to continue to do what she did but, Michelle couldn't take it anymore. As soon as Lucifer left hell, she left along with him. She thought she could escape  her hell, but as soon as she did it only brought more onto her. Now, she craves a child and not in a sadistic way. A child of her own, a child she could care for, nurture, a child that she wouldn't worry about being the cause of their death. Michelle is quiet and doesn't speak up much. She's overly depressed and she hasn't smiled since the dawn of time. It's not something she would ever like to do.

HISTORY WITH CRUSH: Michelle and Peirce met when Lucifer had made her tag along on a hunt for a killer who had been killing teenagers for sport. Since Michelle is good at knowing the times of death, how they were murdered, and their souls had to pace through her in order to go to the other side, she knew what she was doing. Peirce was astounded with what she knew how to do and he thanked her but she didn't say anything, she just hung her head low and she followed Lucifer around like a lost puppy. Peirce knew he she was and he knew who Lucifer and Maze were. But for some reason, he felt the need to protect Michelle from everything. To make her happy. He asked her on a date and she quickly turned that down. She does like pierce to an extent but she's never, ever let anyone in. Not even her own sister.

CHARACTER ANALYSIS:

Peirce: She gets along with him but she'd much rather not let him in.

Maze: she's always happy around her sister but never gets exited, never smiles.

Chloe: she does understand Chloe at all. One moment she's all over Lucifer and then, she doesn't want to be around him. Humans are very confusing to her but, like Lucifer, she's vunerable when she's around Chloe.

Trixie: Michelle thinks Trixie is the cutest little girl in the entire world but she can't be around her. Every time she's around Trixie when Chloe isn't around, Trixie always gets sick or hurt.

Dan: Dan is the one that understands her even when she doesn't talk about anything. He gets the depression she goes through even if he doesn't know her situation.

Ella: If anyone could try and put a smile on her face, it's Ella. Ella is her best friend and sometimes brings Michelle out of a rot by taking her out for food. Ella always gives Michelle a good time and Michelle greatly appreciates it.

Charlotte: Charlotte stays clear of her no matter what chance she can get. She senses something very wrong with Michelle.

Amenadiel: He's very kind to her and if Michelle didn't have a father, she would want Amenadiel to be hers. He's always been so supportive of her.

Lucifer: Same with Amenadiel, Lucifer is like that fun cool dad at the school board meetings. He lacks emotion but he cares for her deeply.

Maze: her and her sister have the greatest bond. They care too much about each other and they would do anything for each other. She loves her sister even though she never says it.

Crush:

FC:

FC: