nate diaz

my name is nilda, i was known for defeating Amanda nunes and holly
holm for the featherweight belt. i got a lot of attention and fame for that! but i always had my eyes on Nate Diaz.. it was time for the press conference and turns out I sit next to Nate.  Nate was the Co- Main Event of my fight against GDR.  Nate is  gonna fight Masvidal for the second time. Nate lost the first fight due to a doctor stoppage. i sit next to him and Nate glances at me.. i smile at him. he smiles at me back, he tells me

" stay cool champ, im bettin my money on you"

" you wont regret it, nate!"  i smile

he stares at me for a while until someone called him out... Gamebred.

" ayo, its time for the east coast to take over the west coast, nate"

the whole room laughs. nate smirks.

" ahaha, ay, you can keep thinkin that but west coast forever gonna be better than east coast.. we gangsters but there can only be one which is me"

nate always impresses me. a news reporter asks me this...

"so, nilda.. Germaine recently said that you're no match for her, what do you think of that?"

" well, she doesn't have this beautiful belt with her now. so i guess its the opposite, shes no match for me. i will give you all a performance...perhaps the best performance you'll ever see from me."

everyone yells my name... they repeat it..  nate laughs and looks at me... i look at him back and i guess you can say, i impressed him a lot!  I had to faceoff early because Germaine had an emergency with something. couldnt care less, it gives me more time to train and sleep! plus nate can watch me.

germaine rushes to me while i walk in style.. we face off and it was intense.

" your gonna get beat up, shorty"

" i'd love to see that.. in fact i would love to see you wrestle more often."

it got personal and we touched and we both pushed eachother. dana separated us.

nate smiled and i left. he saw me leave because it was over for us. so he followed me and grabbed my wrist.

" aye, sorry i touched you like that, but i was impressed with you today i mean.. could i take you out?"

i blush... i look away then i look back and smile.

" hey! its okay, nate, and yeah of course we can hang out!"

" ahah, didnt think it would be that easy heh.."

" ooh nate! i didnt think you were interested in me in the first place..." i grin..

" hehe.. i mean, i could take you out tonight if you like.."

" you stay at mandalay bay hotel, right?" i ask

" yeah i do, do you?" he asks

" yeah!" i exclaim

he smiles, great! i can pick you up around 7..
is that okay?

" perfect! ill get ready! bye now!"

i hug him not knowing why i did that.. but i instantly left smiling but also embarrassed.

he smiles and leaves.

its now 6:50pm and I dressed into something sexy. a nice blue dress with nice blue shoes. i head downstairs and i see nate with a black shirt and black blazer and some black denim jeans with black boots and a silver chain surrounding his neck. i approach him. he looked startled but in a good way.. his eyes wide open but mouth closed and the apple of his cheeks glow red.

" hey! you look handsome!" i exclaim

he smiles

" you look pretty yourself, too."

i smile.

" well lets go then."

we sit down at a table, we order what we like.

" so, hows it like being the gangster of the UFC?" i ask him

" nothing really, im just a money fighter. i talk my shit in the cage, and me not giving a fuck makes me a more of a gangster."

i was impressed with what he said, i smile and shake my head as i grabbed something from my purse. it was a keychain for him.

" uh hey! i got you something from the store, i don't know if you'll like it!"

i give the keychain to him and he gladly accepts it. it puts the keychain in his pocket and bites his lip.

"hehe, thanks pretty girl"

PART TWO IS COMING SOON