1

"Namjoon!" The maknae's voice rang, waking Namjoon out of his sleep. The older wrinkled his eyebrows sliding a hand under his pillow to fish out his phone.

It was late.

He never understood why his roommate decided staying up after hours was a good idea, knowing you had classes the next day.

"Namjoon!" The other yelled again.

Namjoon muttered an annoyed curse tossing his blanket to the side and sliding out of his bed. As he made his way to the front of their dorm room he could hear the sound of the tv growing louder and louder. He stopped in his tracks, standing idly behind his roommate staring at the back of the other's head.

"NAM- Aeish!" Taehyung scoffed as he had turned around into a jumpscare. Namjoon allowed a smug grin to grace his face seeing his roommate panic for a moment.

"What?" Namjoon asked.

"Get my charger out of my room. My phone's dying."

The older wrinkled his eyebrows crossing his arms. "You woke me up for this??"

"Just do it. And hurry up." Taehyung demanded, shoving Namjoon away from the couch.

"You seriously woke me up for this? Do you know what time it is? I have classes bright and early."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Just get my damn charger."

"You have classes too. Why aren't you asleep yet?"

"I don't care about that."

"You should be. What'll you do if you fail? And why is the tv so loud? Others will compl-"

"Namjoon! .... My charger. Now." Taehyung said. He returned Namjoon's gaze, coldly. Those unwavering eyes full of poison, yet painted onto such a perfect face.

Namjoon swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat by just looking at the man. Needy eyes washing over Taehyung's soft curls that encircled his face. Slightly parted lips as the man waited for what he demanded. Still eyes darkly gazing at Namjoon.

He wanted to melt.

The desire he felt for the man; desire he felt to have the man, all for himself, was powerful. So powerful, yet unobtainable..

Namjoon averted his gaze, starting off towards Taehyung's room.

~

Namjoon sat on the other end of the couch watching some boring game show play on the tv. He glanced towards Taehyung every now and then, catching small glimpses of the man's stern expression.

The older chewed on his bottom lip as his mind began to wander. Taehyung never put on his pajamas properly. The pants were always untied and his shirt was always lazily buttoned. The way he laid on the couch was no better. Legs spread, taking up space.

After a moment, the younger sighed uttering out a curse.

"Stop doing that." Namjoon said.

"I'm fucking sorry." Taehyung replied almost instantly not bothering to share a glance towards the other. Namjoon sighed heavily looking back at the game show. He didn't even know why he was still up. He'd gotten Tae's charger and that was that. His body had moved on its own, and he'd taken a seat on the couch too. Another hour had already passed. One step closer to an exam.

He hadn't even realized he'd been yawning loudly, nonstop, until Taehyung had made a sound of annoyance.

"Just go back to bed. I don't need anything else." Taehyung said.